dr.huxtable

Sparkey86

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1424323005.437198.jpg

My Jello tastes funny....I'm feeling sleepy

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 28507

My Jello tastes funny....I'm feeling sleepy

Is anybody else wondering what's going on here? I mean he's being accused by different women almost daily and yet no charges are ever filed. I realize time has ran out on a lot of them to complain but geez Louise--- you would think something could be made to stick. He just thumbs his nose at the whole legal system.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
I think it's statue of limitations as to why charges havnt been filed, ahh the system isn't it glorious

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "casting couch" was a term for this......the drugging part came later. Back in the day, it was alcohol and the promise of a career in show business and people in power took advantage of young people (boys and girls and adults too.)

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, he wasn't ever REALLY funny. PG rated comedy does not suit me, at all.

He still raises valid points about the black youth in this country, rapist or not.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's hard to take him seriously when he himself is a deviant!! He talks about daddies sticking around, but I wouldn't want a daddy who's a coward rapist (drugs the victims first)

ch317273

Well, he wasn't ever REALLY funny. PG rated comedy does not suit me, at all.

He still raises valid points about the black youth in this country, rapist or not.
Yeah I agree I think what he did was messed up and he should be punished even though nothing is proven like 30 women saying same thing is pretty convincing BUT what he preached about dads sticking around and stuff like wearing your pants not around your ankles was pretty right on the money, it's not politically correct to say stuff like that anymore and not many African Americans are willing to step up and say stuff like that these days bit I agree with more luck too now his credibility is tarnished, it's unfortunate because the stuff he was preaching before this scandal a lot of the black community really needed to hear

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's hard to take him seriously when he himself is a deviant!! He talks about daddies sticking around, but I wouldn't want a daddy who's a coward rapist (drugs the victims first)

Has there been any proof? Or just a bunch of women claiming he did it and him telling them to go pound sand?

You're saying he's a deviant without proof. Why should it make a difference that he raped cowards? You label him a (Coward Rapist) not a cowardly rapist

ch317273

Has there been any proof? Or just a bunch of women claiming he did it and him telling them to go pound sand?

You're saying he's a deviant without proof. Why should it make a difference that he raped cowards? You label him a (Coward Rapist) not a cowardly rapist
Yeah I gotta say although it looks really bad like 30 women saying this but I wouldn't put it past the old gravy train domino effect of one woman says something than every one else jumps on the bandwagon , super alls is right I never heard any proof of these incidents only word of mouth , Cosby had a good message for blacks of today, and funny thing is a lot of blacks are soo happy this happened to him because he said true things about a lot of current black behaviors that they just didn't wanna hear

sportsjock

Well if he raped and drugged all these women. Why would you continue to go back for more? Nobody is that naive!! Yet a lot of hear say and no proof. At least Monica Lewinsky was smart enough to keep evidence. This all started back when Cosby was trying to buy one of the TV networks, they shut that down too much power. Then all of a sudden these alleged rape and drug allegations started coming out with no proof. It's one thing to accuse someone of something but a least be able to prove it. I don't know if he did it or not but I would be more interested in seeing proof and hold him accountable, then a bunch of alleged accusations being thrown around.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The women he allegedly raped were ugly too. If you were Bill Cosby in his hay day of Jello pudding pops and the Cosby show, you'd be raping the best of the best.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I meant that he's the coward because he wants the women 'out of it' then he can do what he wants.

moreluck

golden ticket member
:bsbullf:
Well if he raped and drugged all these women. Why would you continue to go back for more? Nobody is that naive!! Yet a lot of hear say and no proof. At least Monica Lewinsky was smart enough to keep evidence. This all started back when Cosby was trying to buy one of the TV networks, they shut that down too much power. Then all of a sudden these alleged rape and drug allegations started coming out with no proof. It's one thing to accuse someone of something but a least be able to prove it. I don't know if he did it or not but I would be more interested in seeing proof and hold him accountable, then a bunch of alleged accusations being thrown around.
You do realize that with the drugs used, sometimes memory is clouded. He's guilty as sin.........too many women have come forward.....He's as innocent as Tiger Woods was.
Where does it say these women came back for more. Many of the accounts I read were one time incidences where the person was looking to get ahead in the business. He had the power.
If he was a priest you'd have hung him already.....but poor Dr. Huxtable.....BS!!