Dread locks at Intergrad

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wouldn’t even do all that. If they told me to cut them I would easily cut them. I’ve been asking around my HUB for a cpl years now and they said I was cool. So I was jus basically getting diffident views from other areas

If you wait until you go there to ask it will be too late.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I wouldn’t even do all that. If they told me to cut them I would easily cut them. I’ve been asking around my HUB for a cpl years now and they said I was cool. So I was jus basically getting diffident views from other areas

Let me put it this way, if you have or are asked to sign and appearance standard before driving, you will certainly have to lose the dreads.

If not, you might get lucky.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We have 2 guys that wear something like this in black with the ups issued visor.
718J6pftm3L.jpg

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Any longer hair styles shall not come over the ear and must be able to be tied up and hidden under a UPS “approved” hat.

Based off memory of my training I would absolutely follow appearance guidelines because it was strict. UPS is huge on appearance, just the way it is.

Their attitude is, if you don’t like it, leave.

UPS_88

They said the same thing about tatts back in like 08 when I 1st started now I see drivers tatted all over their bodies

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
The key thing here is your going to Intergrad and training, where appearance standards will be strictly enforced because their job is to prepare you.

Once you get through that and back to your center it gets more lax to a degree.