Dread locks at Intergrad

UPeopleSuck

A buddy of mine is somewhere in New Jersey and he told me that at his center he said there are a few Rastafarians who can’t be drug tested as it violates their religious freedom somehow? I don’t believe him.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
There was a feeder driver in my department who had hair down to the middle of his back. I worked with him for years and never realized it. He always had it tucked under his UPS cap.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I guess I find it frustrating when people such as yourself try to make a joke out of what at one point was an admirable career.
An admirable career??? You are a grown man being punked daily by supervisors 1/2 your age, treated like a slave moving boxes from one point to another, beeping your horn like it’s the end of the world and Urinating in bottles in the back of a filthy truck.... yeah real admirable!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1244628717_bomb.gif
Like when you wish you could still get laid?
Lol

Poor Shecky!

john chesney

How strict are they on hair at Intergrad. I leave for class on Sunday. My center is ok with me having dreads but I feel like Intergrad would feel otherwise. I’m all for the career so I’m ok cutting them if I have to. But don’t wanna do so if I can keep them
Listen if your dreadlocks are more important then getting this job. Save your time and don’t bother showing up. You don’t have what it takes to make it at this job

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I cut my long hair off when I bid into package, making almost three times the money was a no brainer.

Last edited: