Dread locks at Intergrad

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
There is a driver in my hub with dreadlocks to his knees, no joke. Big hub so I think they have other things to focus on. Maybe it varies by location. I wouldn’t risk it...

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
giphy.gif

purehavanne

I did integrad in Landover. Two drivers cut their dreads for the job. One guy had a family. Other guy was young but it’s not that complicated. 100k job or dreads. If that’s even a decision for you ur crazy. So I wish u the best if u want to try it but just be mentally prepared to walk in to a barbershop in Landover or DC and get them snipped. I’ve seen tats and beards but dreads that can’t be tucked under a brown cap nah

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of our preloaders got promoted to FT. Only place he DOESN’T have tattoos is on his face (I can definitely see it happening, though). Hands, neck, arms, legs, everywhere. They never ask him to cover up.
I guess that’s what it’s come to

We had a driver who had neck tattoos----he was forced to wear a gaiter to cover them up, even during the summer.

UPS_88

Go on my ride along today and I have them tucked for the day. But for Intergrad I think imma go ahead and chop them off. I’d be dam if they send me home for that lol lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find it really hard to believe that no one from your mgt team has told you to lose the dreads before you go to school.

The local center pays for you to go to school and it would be a waste of time and money if you went there only to be sent home for failure to adhere to established personal appearance standards.

UPS_88

I find it really hard to believe that no one from your mgt team has told you to lose the dreads before you go to school.

The local center pays for you to go to school and it would be a waste of time and money if you went there only to be sent home for failure to adhere to established personal appearance standards.

I jus put a comment saying I was chopping my hair off and you still seem to be obsessed with he situation. Relax your too invested in this site yo