Dread locks at Intergrad

UPS_88

How strict are they on hair at Intergrad. I leave for class on Sunday. My center is ok with me having dreads but I feel like Intergrad would feel otherwise. I’m all for the career so I’m ok cutting them if I have to. But don’t wanna do so if I can keep them

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4C225951-7B76-431A-AAE6-2A9413AE7003.jpeg
How strict are they on hair at Intergrad. I leave for class on Sunday. My center is ok with me having dreads but I feel like Intergrad would feel otherwise. I’m all for the career so I’m ok cutting them if I have to. But don’t wanna do so if I can keep them

Nah, your good bro

Keep it erie

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I know an air driver that had a similar conundrum. Long story short, he still has dreads, but isn’t an air driver anymore. How long we talking here?

UPS_88

I know an air driver that had a similar conundrum. Long story short, he still has dreads, but isn’t an air driver anymore. How long we talking here?

Pretty long. I have them braided up and tucked so you can barely see them once I put the hat on

UPS_88

You will walk in to class Monday morning and they will take one look at you and send you home.

Yea that’s kind of what I got them doin