Dread locks at Intergrad

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Idk, I don’t really care. It’s ppl like you who care and I don’t know why you do. Just take the L and accept the fact that you were wrong lol

I don't give a friend if you have a bone in your nose and 12 inch plates in your lips. I have nothing to do with it anymore. I was just asking if UPS is so hard up for help now days they have lowered their standards that much.

UPS_88

Idk, I don’t really care. It’s ppl like you who care and I don’t know why you do. Just take the L and accept the fact that you were wrong lol

I don't give a friend if you have a bone in your nose and 12 inch plates in your lips. I have nothing to do with it anymore. I was just asking if UPS is so hard up for help now days they have lowered their standards that much.

When you constantly reply with racist remarks it’s obvious that your invested in caring what other ppl thinks. Like who talks trash on a site where identities are hidden. Lmao real tough guy

rod

Retired 22 years
When you constantly reply with racist remarks it’s obvious that your invested in caring what other ppl thinks. Like who talks trash on a site where identities are hidden. Lmao real tough guy

What the hell is racist about what I posted. Haven't you ever looked at a National Geographic? You're kind of overly sensitive there aren't you kid?

UPS_88

What the hell is racist about what I posted. Haven't you ever looked at a National Geographic? You're kind of overly sensitive there aren't you kid?

12 inch plates in my hips tho? Come on now lol. And if I was sensitive I woulda commented on your racist makes last week when you 1st said Bt like I said b4 what I look like being hard on an app with hidden identities. Think about it

Cant wat to retire

You did say UPS is hard up right? This is referring to hairstyle that very few Caucasion people wear and many AA people do. UPS has been cited by Forbes for hiring the most drug addicts and you think they are hard up based upon a hairstyle?? Can you explain this (ups)urdity? (Absurdity)

Last edited: