Dread locks at Intergrad

UPS_88

I did integrad in Landover. Two drivers cut their dreads for the job. One guy had a family. Other guy was young but it’s not that complicated. 100k job or dreads. If that’s even a decision for you ur crazy. So I wish u the best if u want to try it but just be mentally prepared to walk in to a barbershop in Landover or DC and get them snipped. I’ve seen tats and beards but dreads that can’t be tucked under a brown cap nah
I jus put a comment saying I was chopping my hair off and you still seem to be obsessed with he situation. Relax your too invested in this site yo

I guess I find it frustrating when people such as yourself try to make a joke out of what at one point was an admirable career.

Jus bcuz I asked a questing doesn’t mean I take the career as a joke. If I was perusing the career wouldn’t that tell you that I’m not taking it as a joke???

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Understandable but your saying it as if you can’t make 100k with dreads in your head???
You can , just pick up the guitar and play some reggae music or spin some records backwards and pull your pant down below your bum crack !!! Just don’t deliver bundles for Brown , because the check writers with high high and tights who enforce the policy book won’t allow it !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You can , just pick up the guitar and play some reggae music or spin some records backwards and pull your pant down below your bum crack !!! Just don’t deliver bundles for Brown , because the check writers with high high and tights who enforce the policy book won’t allow it !!!
Ohhh I almost forgot to wish all you dread lock heads a very happy 420 day !!!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My whole head is out of UPS compliance right now. Shaggy hair, earrings in, couple days of stubble growth. Feels good.

UPS_88

Understandable but your saying it as if you can’t make 100k with dreads in your head???

You must not be one of the ppl up top making the calls bcuz they was ok with it. Looks like you were wrong

UPS_88

Ohhh I almost forgot to wish all you dread lock heads a very happy 420 day !!!

Appreciate it I don’t smoke tho lol