Dread locks at Intergrad

Dhydratd

Anybody think face pubes-I mean, beards can look a little gross too?
Dunno, what do you think?
conchita-wurst-at-g-a-y-01.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It’s the I don’t give a friend* look at me look , I don’t shower , I don’ t care about authority and I’ll do what I please look , call me judgemental I don’t care ,,,, I am guilty

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It’s the I don’t give a friend* look at me look , I don’t shower , I don’ t care about authority and I’ll do what I please look , call me judgemental I don’t care ,,,, I am guilty

I was at Subway tonight and there was pasty white guy with dreads ahead of me in line. I thought of this thread when I saw him.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
An admirable career??? You are a grown man being punked daily by supervisors 1/2 your age, treated like a slave moving boxes from one point to another, beeping your horn like it’s the end of the world and Urinating in bottles in the back of a filthy truck.... yeah real admirable!!

Don’t forget doing all of this while wearing grandpa shorts and cute little brown UPS socks with the logo on.

And a hat.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How strict are they on hair at Intergrad. I leave for class on Sunday. My center is ok with me having dreads but I feel like Intergrad would feel otherwise. I’m all for the career so I’m ok cutting them if I have to. But don’t wanna do so if I can keep them
It’s my understanding that they are way more strict than any centers.

UPS_88

I did integrad in Landover. Two drivers cut their dreads for the job. One guy had a family. Other guy was young but it’s not that complicated. 100k job or dreads. If that’s even a decision for you ur crazy. So I wish u the best if u want to try it but just be mentally prepared to walk in to a barbershop in Landover or DC and get them snipped. I’ve seen tats and beards but dreads that can’t be tucked under a brown cap nah

Understandable but your saying it as if you can’t make 100k with dreads in your head???