Dreams- nightmares?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Had one of those days that you work 110% all day-- massive delivery to business (P1200 full with lots of irregs) many residential stops w/ plenty of apartments. Heavy pick ups (refilled P1200) and had to unload many airs on return to building. Finally got done with this hellish day and got in my car to drive out of parking lot but there was a funny buzzing noise coming from the dashboard... My alarm clock was going off Monday morning.

Now that's a nightmare!

rod

Retired 22 years
Had one of those days that you work 110% all day-- massive delivery to business (P1200 full with lots of irregs) many residential stops w/ plenty of apartments. Heavy pick ups (refilled P1200) and had to unload many airs on return to building. Finally got done with this hellish day and got in my car to drive out of parking lot but there was a funny buzzing noise coming from the dashboard... My alarm clock was going off Monday morning.

Now that's the kind of dream/nightmare I was talking about when I started this. You actually wake up and feel like you've put in an 11+ hour day. :sad-little:

P

pickup

gee , lot of anxiety running through these dreams. (except steven's , he had a prophetic one and one can argue that a safety co-chair is a supervisor job of a sorts, super- over, vis - see , or-person(the one doing the act described earlier in the word), over see er overseer or oversee, looking over things for steven's case etc) . I wonder what has put this anxiety into us that it invades our sleeping off duty hours, Could it be a person, persons, or a corporation or combination thereof like a corporation that uses people to put this anxiety into us? I don't think I need a Joseph or a Daniel (old testament in both cases ) to give me an interpretation in order to get an answer. - sorry about the double parentheses guys, but I don't think I confused anyone.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
gee , lot of anxiety running through these dreams. (except steven's , he had a prophetic one and one can argue that a safety co-chair is a supervisor job of a sorts, super- over, vis - see , or-person(the one doing the act described earlier in the word), over see er overseer or oversee, looking over things for steven's case etc) . I wonder what has put this anxiety into us that it invades our sleeping off duty hours, Could it be a person, persons, or a corporation or combination thereof like a corporation that uses people to put this anxiety into us? I don't think I need a Joseph or a Daniel (old testament in both cases ) to give me an interpretation in order to get an answer. - sorry about the double parentheses guys, but I don't think I confused anyone.
Not confused, but sheeesh, that's a whole lot of words squished all together.

P

pickup

Not confused, but sheeesh, that's a whole lot of words squished all together.

it's your fault, steve. you gotta have the one dream that doesn't fit the pattern and that inadvertently caused me to put on my "Professor Etymology" hat.:knockedout:

rocket man

3 am I woke turned on bed room light ripped through my dresser draws screaming wheres my diad its been a while since I had that one /.