Dress code

HedleyLamarr

A quick question for someone who may be more familiar with the Express dress code policy than myself. Can ladies wear black leggings underneath their shorts instead of wearing pants? I have been at Express for 5 years, and until just recently, this was allowed. We have a new OM who has gone on a crusade against this. She is threatening to send couriers home if we wear the leggings.

With peak approaching, I would think this manager would have more important things to worry about.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
A quick question for someone who may be more familiar with the Express dress code policy than myself. Can ladies wear black leggings underneath their shorts instead of wearing pants? I have been at Express for 5 years, and until just recently, this was allowed. We have a new OM who has gone on a crusade against this. She is threatening to send couriers home if we wear the leggings.

With peak approaching, I would think this manager would have more important things to worry about.
Authority (power) corrupts some people. Just ask @59 Dano.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

It definitely goes against policy and looks like crap. Its been allowed because you must've had weak management who didn’t push the issue. Anyway, if allowed, why would women be able to and not men? If I was an OM, I’d be threatening to send people home also.

It will be fine

It definitely goes against policy and looks like crap. Its been allowed because you must've had weak management who didn’t push the issue. Anyway, if allowed, why would women be able to and not men? If I was an OM, I’d be threatening to send people home also.
I have a male driver that does this. He does a mall route so he’s inside most of the day. He claims he’s more comfortable.

HedleyLamarr

Oh, I see. The first 3 years at Express, I wore pants. But last fall, the new pants I had ordered just weren't the same. Maybe the company changed the polyester/cotton mixture; they were super stiff and I hated them. It felt like I was wearing pants made from recycled water bottles or something. That's when I made the jump to leggings.

It will be fine

Oh, I see. The first 3 years at Express, I wore pants. But last fall, the new pants I had ordered just weren't the same. Maybe the company changed the polyester/cotton mixture; they were super stiff and I hated them. It felt like I was wearing pants made from recycled water bottles or something. That's when I made the jump to leggings.
We tell everyone to wash their new pants with every load of laundry they do. Gotta break them in a bit before you can wear them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Depends on what kinda legs you got

floridays

Actually from a mans point of view, huggers without Fedex shorts or long britches can be welcomed considering the girth of the wearer.

Do you get my drift Senorita?

floridays

I have a male driver that does this. He does a mall route so he’s inside most of the day. He claims he’s more comfortable.
Does he take advantage of the yearly(?) pap smears afforded by the ACA since you do not afford healthcare insurance to your employees?

Seems to be a legitimate question.

floridays

You have moved to the Q of LGBTQ?
Are you questioning?

You'll miss stiff later in life, just wash the hell out o them till they limber up.
I hade a girlfriend in Mexico long ago, she washed her clothes on rocks, bet that loosened the fibers up.

vantexan

Actually from a mans point of view, huggers without Fedex shorts or long britches can be welcomed considering the girth of the wearer.

Do you get my drift Senorita?
I see amazingly well built young women walking around in yoga pants that except for a thin layer of fabric they might as well be naked. Boggles my mind.

vantexan

Gives me enjoyment.
Reminds me of something Cramer said in a Seinfeld episode.
I probably saw that episode but don't recall what he said related to yoga pants. I remember in the early 80's girls were wearing jeans so tight you could see the outline of, well, everything. At least now they're more comfortable.

floridays

I probably saw that episode but don't recall what he said related to yoga pants. I remember in the early 80's girls were wearing jeans so tight you could see the outline of, well, everything. At least now they're more comfortable.
Not yoga pants.
Cramer had some slacks, he was going commando. The only thing separating him from everyone else was a thin layer of gabardine.

"I'm out there Jerry."
I think that's a quote.