Driver accused of theft..

barnyard

KTM rider
Terminated for article 52, dishonesty. Steward had me not sign anything. And said I’ll be back within 2 weeks.

What’s the accuracy of this?

Could still go either way. Your steward is betting that the company needs you for peak. If you center has you replaced and the center manager is comfortable without you, you are done.

El Correcto

god is dead
I sign my own name, then I call my on car and tell him. I never make a mark for anyone other than me.
Yeah, everyone knows I do it. On roads and BA. I told them when I got back to the building first day I did it and brought it up in a union meeting to my BA. No one has a problem with handicap people getting their sig req package if they are present to accept it, Id enjoy my paid vacation if they walked me for that alone.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Terminated for article 52, dishonesty. Steward had me not sign anything. And said I’ll be back within 2 weeks.

They might contact you with what they call a "last chance agreement".

This will allow them to run you like a rented mule during peak and then kick you out the door for the smallest thing after peak.

Update your resume, I doubt you are long for this job.

john chesney

Yeah, everyone knows I do it. On roads and BA. I told them when I got back to the building first day I did it and brought it up in a union meeting to my BA. No one has a problem with handicap people getting their sig req package if they are present to accept it, Id enjoy my paid vacation if they walked me for that alone.
I’m sure when you’re fired all the supervisors will come to the hearing and tell everyone they knew you did it. I’ve seen some people not come back with a job from the panel with a cocky attitude

Rack em

Made the Podium
When I come up to a consignee who is paralyzed from the waist down. I sign my own name.
I have a customer who legit has no hands, just 2 nubs. Every 2 weeks he gets a large cooler of food delivered and it's always signature required. I sign MY name every time just put "I signed for" in the remarks.

There will sometimes be situations where it acceptable to sign YOUR NAME on a diad, like the one above. The difference is knowing when it's ok and when it isn't like with OPs situation. There is a difference between signing my own name for a man with no hands and forging a customers name just because the customer says it's "ok".

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Sorry to hear that. If you do get your job back. Hopefully you learned what being a runner gunner gets you.