Driver and helper DIAD not communicating properly.

ManInBrown

It happens occasionally. It's a real pain in the you know what. Thankfully it's only happened to me once this peak. My advice would be if you see the stops aren't coming out, stop using it. If they question you about the helper board not being loaded with the right amount of work done, explain why.

porkwagon

Why do we have to accept the stops that drop out of the diad? Why don't they just come out? Even if they didn't drop off the manifest it wouldn't make much difference to me. I don't look at the list that much. I still line up my stops the old way on the shelf and look at the next stop while selecting the current stop.

Indecisi0n

The helpers deliveries should come out of your board but yours won't come out of his. That's how my entire helper season has been going.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Is this happening to anyone else who gets a helper board? My stops completed are not coming out of the other board. If my helper delivers something it's still on my EDD screen so I haven't even been using it. I pull the helper board out of its slot get EDD and throw it in the back of my truck where it sits unused all day. Does anyone have any insight on this? I would like to be able to use it but it's way too confusing as is. I guess I could details>NT-FND the already completed stops out but that just sounds like a pain in the ass.
Same here. Use your diad for a section n his for a section. You don't go back n forth all day in same section or developement, that's the idiot way to do it n will screw yourself all up. You do it by sections or development, only way you won't confuse the hell out of yourself lol.

onestoptogo

It's the right answer if you like accepting packages found in another location. I do not like pressing accept over and over again especially when I'm trying to use the Diad for its intended purpose. Which is looking at your next 5 stops. And I hate seeing the green light come on every couple minutes. For me, I delete them. So for me, this is the right answer.
The problem with doing it this way you cannot verify that your helper scanned all of his packages. If the packages that he scanned do not go away in your board you know he screwed up and you can fix it. If you details not found in your board you will never know.

Indecisi0n

The problem with doing it this way you cannot verify that your helper scanned all of his packages. If the packages that he scanned do not go away in your board you know he screwed up and you can fix it. If you details not found in your board you will never know.
You let your helper scan? Now that's funny.

tiredofhelping

It's the right answer if you like accepting packages found in another location. I do not like pressing accept over and over again especially when I'm trying to use the Diad for its intended purpose. Which is looking at your next 5 stops. And I hate seeing the green light come on every couple minutes. For me, I delete them. So for me, this is the right answer.

Sups want 40 stops in helper board, I put 50 in from the very beginning then throw it in the back of the car and don't touch it till I'm back at the building to clock out. Today I had 50 in there around 11:00 or so. Not really a big deal to me to hit ACCEPT a dozen times every 20 minutes or so. Then I'm in the DIAD 5 for the rest of the day.