DRIVER CHARGED

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I knew of a steward who was doing this, eventually crashed into someone on an off ramp doing an air route. Was not drug tested despite tier 3 and rear ending another vehicle. It's not funny, very sad actually. He was canned a couple years later for "cardinals" :/

F

Frankie's Friend

he'll get his job back
20190105_222931.jpg

Undertow

Sure, but when they've already found an open container of alcohol and marijuana on him, probably observed intoxicated behavior and are just waiting to get the lab tests back, it's not looking good for him.
That reminds me of an incident years ago when I had to deliver in orange full of taverns during a block party. After the last stop, I was about to head back to the building when I heard rattling and looked down to see the waste container that had been empty less than an hour before was overflowing with beer cans and bottles. I was so paranoid that I pulled over and took a picture of it with my phone and then emptied the can into a driver release bag since there was an audit going on in the building that night.

I just didn't want to even think about what the reaction would have been had I returned to the building and one of the suits catch sight of that.

Box Ox

That reminds me of an incident years ago when I had to deliver in orange full of taverns during a block party. After the last stop, I was about to head back to the building when I heard rattling and looked down to see the waste container that had been empty less than an hour before was overflowing with beer cans and bottles.

Nuts! Hopefully none of the cans were open and upright with beer still in them.

F

Frankie's Friend

That reminds me of an incident years ago when I had to deliver in orange full of taverns during a block party. After the last stop, I was about to head back to the building when I heard rattling and looked down to see the waste container that had been empty less than an hour before was overflowing with beer cans and bottles. I was so paranoid that I pulled over and took a picture of it with my phone and then emptied the can into a driver release bag since there was an audit going on in the building that night.

I just didn't want to even think about what the reaction would have been had I returned to the building and one of the suits catch sight of that.

Good thing you weren't driving a feeder that day.
Screenshot_20190105-223453_Google.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not a chance. Multiple vehicles damaged and multiple transports to hospitals would be enough to get a stone cold sober driver fired for good.
IDK. Was night time, raining, heavy traffic, crash happened ahead, crashed into first crash, then three or more cars crashed into the crash.

Undertow

I wish it had been that easy. Fortunately the truck had a can of that "Lemon Pledge" in it that the it's regular driver used on the shelves to help slide heavy packages from his biggest pickup on and that went a long way to countering some of the "Stank"!

watdaflock?

View attachment 229706
Top 20 drunkest cities in the US. Looks like Wisconsin is kicking ass! Hard to believe Madison has dropped down to 4th place though.
College has gotten more expensive and Madison is tough to get into. All of those other Wisconsin cities are locations of UW branches.
UW Colleges Campuses»
    • UW-Baraboo/Sauk County
    • UW-Barron County
    • UW-Fond du Lac
    • UW-Fox Valley
    • UW-Manitowoc
    • UW-Marathon County
    • UW-Marinette
    • UW-Marshfield/Wood County
    • UW-Richland
    • UW-Rock County
    • UW-Sheboygan