Driver helper haven’t worked yet

f0rdzilla

I’m a driver helper and I completed my online training a few days ago. I was told that I would be called in the morning around 8-8:30 by the dispatcher about when and where to meet my driver. I was called once a couple days ago to come to the Ups employee parking to get picked up by my driver, so I went there and waited for them to call, but they never did. It’s been a couple days since then and I still haven’t been called. My friend started a few days before me and he has worked everyday since. Who do I need to call so that I can start working?

Brotherrr

I’m a driver helper and I completed my online training a few days ago. I was told that I would be called in the morning around 8-8:30 by the dispatcher about when and where to meet my driver. I was called once a couple days ago to come to the Ups employee parking to get picked up by my driver, so I went there and waited for them to call, but they never did. It’s been a couple days since then and I still haven’t been called. My friend started a few days before me and he has worked everyday since. Who do I need to call so that I can start working?
I finished all my training about a month ago and they only contacted me after I first texted them. I worked a couple days last week but no call today. I didnt expect to work every single day but I thought they really needed helpers; doesnt seem like it where I'm at.

Brotherrr

I looked all over and I couldn’t find my helper coordinators number on the website or any of the papers I was given.
Forgot to add: go to upsers.com and log in, click on Job Tools (not the drop down arrow but the actual words). Scroll down til you find Helper Assignment and update your availability. Then it will give you a phone number to call to reach the center/your supervisor.

I finished all my training about a month ago and they only contacted me after I first texted them. I worked a couple days last week but no call today. I didnt expect to work every single day but I thought they really needed helpers; doesnt seem like it where I'm at.
Mondays are usually the lightest day of the week because we are delivering some of Mondays work on Saturday.

f0rdzilla

Forgot to add: go to upsers.com and log in, click on Job Tools (not the drop down arrow but the actual words). Scroll down til you find Helper Assignment and update your availability. Then it will give you a phone number to call to reach the center/your supervisor.
I just tried calling that number and some guy said that he is retired and doesn’t work for Ups anymore. Is there a different number I could try?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am still waiting to work also