Driver helper help

drewed

Shankman
our helpers are only making 8.50 (it varies)and as long as you guys have a good relationship it shouldnt be a problem so people on here have had their kids(18 and older) nhelper for them, ive heard siblings cousins, parents all sorts

705red

Browncafe Steward
I only wish my wife would come out for 1 day! After just seeing what we do for one day, that should guarantee me dinner on the couch warm and waiting, with a foot massage, back rub and bada bing! Nightly!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I only wish my wife would come out for 1 day! After just seeing what we do for one day, that should guarantee me dinner on the couch warm and waiting, with a foot massage, back rub and bada bing! Nightly!
Dreamer, you know you are a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
I said dreamer, youre nothing but a dreamer
Well can you put your hands in your head, oh no!
Supertramp

1, maybe 2 days max!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

You'd have to take a picture or video the event. Pop it into the player everytime she forgets to take care of business. Closest I ever got to family member being a helper was my daughter jumping for me. She absolutely understood why daddy came home so tired. Can't wait for the next 4 to turn helper age.:happy-very:

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
Red.... Don't you know that it's different for girls! (Punk Rocker Joe Jackson 1979)

But I am considering using my college age daughter as a helper this year. The hardest thing may be treating her as a co-worker and not as my kid. I try to never lose my cool with a helper, and I don't know if any of us can say that about our families. On the positive side, I won't have to worry about her not showing up or quitting on Christmas Eve.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i only wish my wife would come out for 1 day! After just seeing what we do for one day, that should guarantee me dinner on the couch warm and waiting, with a foot massage, back rub and bada bing! Nightly!
wake up and put on a bulls game there

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would have loved to take my kids out for a few days to show em' where the money comes from!!!!! A friend of mine in Boston went away for a weekend one summer with wife!! came home to a trashed house teen pool party Kid meshed up place bad>>>>> this driver had him help for peak,,,ran him ragged then gave him to other drivers to run his 18 yr old stones off!!!! Daddy took all his checks from Brown to cover poolparty damage cost !!!!

rocket man

ID like my daughter to be a helper but i think it would be better if she went on another route even if it was a couple of days.