Driver helper rate!

Grey MIll

Article 55
Current part time inside seniority employees will be paid their current inside rate of pay or the helper rate of 16.20 whichever is greater. That's word for word

Grey MIll

According to my BA from my local and union steward that is a national issue not a local one and will be correct this coming week. I'm just checking to see if that's factual information or bull shiz

DOK

Article 55
Current part time inside seniority employees will be paid their current inside rate of pay or the helper rate of 16.20 whichever is greater. That's word for word
What part timers inside rate is 16.20, thought everyone was bumped to $21?

10:30 resi

I'm just going to wait an see if my punch in rates receives an adjustment for the time they shorted me
Why don't you file a grievance anyways and request penalty pay that way if an adjustment isn't made in a timely manner you will make some extra $$$ for your troubles?

When did you notify management of the problem? Do they owe you more than $25 on this paycheck?

Article 17
Screenshot_20231119-075954.png

Yes. Business manager was notified last week he's told my union rep that it's a payroll error and it will be adjusted on to my next pay. I've been holding off on filling because of that.
I don't know what business manager means?
Have you already been paid and been shorted or are you being proactive and looking at timecard viewer and seeing that you will be shorted on your coming check?
Once you receive a check that is short, go tell your direct supervisor. Bring stewart with you to be a witness to the conversation. If they don't give you a live check within 2 days for the amount you are owed, file a grievance. Article 55, 17, and all others that apply. Request to be made whole in every way, including penalty pay for every pay period until the error is corrected.
Wether it is a national issue or not you are owed a penalty.