Driver Helper: Last Questions

During the interview, I got this paper of Delivery Areas
I'm currently signed up under "9171 Valley" which has a bunch of cities.

9171 Valley - 3555 (gems dept ID)
El Monte
South El Monte
Monrovia
Duarte
Arcadia
Sierra Madre
TEmple City
Rosemead
San Gabriel

what are these locations? Are these ups retail stores? Am I going to meet the driver in one of these locations? Where can I find out the exact locations of these locations? I have trouble finding my way around the city (barely started driving) to meet up with the driver...

AznDiablo

9171 Valley - 3555 (gems dept ID)
El Monte
South El Monte
Monrovia
Duarte
Arcadia
Sierra Madre
TEmple City
Rosemead
San Gabriel

those are areas in the San Gabriel Valley

are you a driver helper for the San Gabriel Hub in Baldwin Park?

helenofcalifornia

I think there might be some problems with this helper if he doesn't recognize the names of these cities. If I was the driver I wouldn't let you out of my sight. Good luck and remember you will fill like a truck hit you when you wake up the second day. Advil will be your best friend.

mpeedy

You are probably going to call in tomorrow morning? The center will give you a physical address and time to meet the driver. The citys they gave you are all the areas that are covered by center you are working for. There are probably 60 or so drivers in the center and they are going to set you up with 1 of them. You only need to know what they told you at orientation. If you only have dress shoes that meet UPS's requirements I suggest you bring along some dark tennis shoes. Put them in a bag and then ask the driver if you can where them or after you start to get blisters by the 10th stop.