Driver Helper Questions

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Why would they advertise if they need so much help for peak if they're looking for new hires to quit?
Because the ones who are soft and mentally weak and brittle will quit after they get that first asczzz whoopin during peak that's why. Don't be that guy and youll be just fine son.

TheNewKid

Because the ones who are soft and mentally weak and brittle will quit after they get that first asczzz whoopin during peak that's why. Don't be that guy and youll be just fine son.
I don't plan to be that guy. I plan on getting my asczzz worked off and hopefully get re-hired. This is too good an opportunity to pass in my opinion.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Driver helper team, not driver slave.
I like the way you think PT. Exactly, its all about the team during peak. Get a person and instill confidence and trust in the team and there you will have a good jumper. Just gotta know how to play the jedi mind game with the jumper. Once you get in his head and hes comfortable with you and trusts you that you will take care of him or her then your golden lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't plan to be that guy. I plan on getting my asczzz worked off and hopefully get re-hired. This is too good an opportunity to pass in my opinion.
Good to stay focused and hungry Youngblood, good for you
1397249451.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
jumpman gets it, to work a Helper the best, you have to treat him with a little respect. I will complement him whenever I can and I also get off my tail and run off a few stops myself. You have to encourage other people that you work with to get the job done. As long as my Helper shows up on time and can walk at a brisk pace, I will take care of him.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
jumpman gets it, to work a Helper the best, you have to treat him with a little respect. I will complement him whenever I can and I also get off my tail and run off a few stops myself. You have to encourage other people that you work with to get the job done. As long as my Helper shows up on time and can walk at a brisk pace, I will take care of him.
Little bit of compassion, caring, and respect goes a lot farther and usually if that person shows them qualities its usually out of being genuinely that way and not fake.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's what true leaders do Scratchman, we do what we do soldier and don't hesitate on decisions we make cause we have the confidence in making those decisions.

You've Got Mail

How bad could a helper actually be? Is it that hard to unbuckle, stand up, find the package, use 3 points of contact and walk briskly to and from the houses? I don't see why or how a helper could be "bad" at the job unless they walk slow as a snail or complain about being hungry or having to pee every 5 minutes.

oldngray

nowhere special
How bad could a helper actually be? Is it that hard to unbuckle, stand up, find the package, use 3 points of contact and walk briskly to and from the houses? I don't see why or how a helper could be "bad" at the job unless they walk slow as a snail or complain about being hungry or having to pee every 5 minutes.

Go out and deliver with some helpers. Then get back to us.

jaker

trolling
Now do that 300 times , my son said the same thing and he did well but the job broke him down after a few weeks

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Of course you don't understand...you've worked here, what a month? There you go...