Driver helper, What happens next?

Box Ox

Here's an idea, how about you ask your supervisor?

Yeah, I don't :censored2:ing get it anymore. I'm out of a small center in the south with a typical RTW local. And I'd ask ANYONE there for advice on WTF is going on at my location before I asked some anonymous people on here about it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have free time, because I am self employed, I work in sales and make up my own schedule. I am asking the questions for someone that I know. I have a few friends that applied for multiple positions at UPS.

She went back today to UPS today and submitted the required documents. I guess now, she has to wait until she gets a phone call.

Thanks

i like sex
Thanks for sharing?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Rest assured Mr Raydog. Here at UPS, our trained professionals are working diligently to assure complete and total satisfaction in this, your vital training process. As such, planning is critical, and not to be done with haste. We will contact you at the appropriate time.

Thank you for your concern.

Please stand by for our call...

Training used to be just a day. Now they do it for a whole week. So it may be a while. Be prepared to wait weeks after the training to even work. Being a helper isn't a real job so don't count on it to much. We have plenty of helpers during the year only get 14-18 hours of work a week.
I was hired as a driver.