Driver helper, What happens next?

sweetUPS

What happens after the Drivers Helper tour?
They also separated people that lived in the same county as job versus people that lived in a different county.
People that lived in the same county was told to come back the next day and the people that lived in a different county was still there waiting after she left the tour.
She wondered why they were still there?
Also, she was told the pay was 10.50 I thought the driver helper and package handler seasonal were paid more.
Does the package handler seasonal get paid more?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They also separated people that lived in the same county as job versus people that lived in a different county.
People that lived in the same county was told to come back the next day and the people that lived in a different county was still there waiting after she left the tour.
Also, she was told the pay was 10.50 I thought the driver helper and package handler seasonal were paid more.

What happens next is

Your worst nightmare comes to life

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Save your time and gas, get a job at a big box retail store. You know a set schedule, don’t have to wonder how many hours you’ll work. You also should make more per hour and not be in the elements.

sweetUPS

When you say big box retail store what do you mean? Am I allowed to post other companies on here? She has a few interviews with HD, Lws and Azon. But was thinking UPS would pay more and be a great start.

sweetUPS

LOL! You all are to hilarious. So, what is your opinion on this? She has a few interviews at other places, as I mentioned. You would recommend that she take the job at a big box retail place.. and wait until she is called in for a fulltime job vs working seasonal and trying to get hired permanently after season?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Depends on what region you are in. In the Central helpers by contract are paid at 80% of starting driver pay