Driver job posting advice

Gravetech

I’m a driver , A RPCD AT THAT! no , your not going to work 12 hrs a day. You lose your part time seniority date but gain a full time seniority date. How old are you?

🧔✊
I'm 39. I feel like a priss worrying about working a lot of 12s. Truth is I'm reentering the work force after 4 years of raising my son. We had no reliable daycare and my wife is a doctor so I got to be stay at home dad. He will be starting school, my mother in law retired and we got a daycare now.

I'm 39. I feel like a priss worrying about working a lot of 12s. Truth is I'm reentering the work force after 4 years of raising my son. We had no reliable daycare and my wife is a doctor so I got to be stay at home dad. He will be starting school, my mother in law retired and we got a daycare now.
Why on earth would you want this job when your wife has a fantastic job?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Doctor? Forget everything I said , DO NOT WORK HERE! your son will have his drivers license before you see him again!
🧔✊

If my wife were a physician, my full-time job would be working on my tour card...

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
LegitimateIdenticalIberianchiffchaff-max-1mb.gif

What kind if doctor is your wife?

newbie777

That's not really answering my question. You can read on this site that 22.4 is a * show. I'm just looking for information to make a decision. I want a job but I do have options.
I’m a 22.4, a year in. You’re schedule will be Tuesday - Saturday. If they let you or force you to work Monday, it double time where I’m at. They can work you 60 hours a week, but no more than that without a DOT exemption. So yes, it’s a lot of time at work. Great benefits , health, dental , vision, pension, 401k. Great job. Very physical. I’m in the western states btw. The contracts are a little different all over the country. You’ll be a rpcd before you now it with a m-friend schedule. Hope that helped. We pay union dues for the health benefits, and it’s top notch. 60$ a month for me. 15/check. But I think they take more dues out as your pay progresses.