Driver not getting overtime he wants

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I’m already over 2600 hours for the year. More than I really wanted.
29679B27-ECE9-4FD0-9CEA-58C38FB95B8A.gif

Up In Smoke

Good deal, although here we don’t even get full pension credit if we don’t work 1801 hours.
I punch per week here for pension and insurance. 1250 straight time hours for vacation. I took a lot of time off in 18 and 19 to watch my girls compete in college and wasn't required to have more than 2 punches per week until this year. I'm gone in April.

Up In Smoke

Those are part time hours. I'm going on 2600 hours too.
Is the 2600 with or without vacation time. The 1400ish hours are worked hours with 300ish PTO and holiday on top. Total paid hours were closer to 1800. I used to work 2400hrs plus PTO while my kids were in grade school. Our business began to take off in 2010 and I paired back my hours little by little.

Thebrownblob

Is the 2600 with or without vacation time. The 1400ish hours are worked hours with 300ish PTO and holiday on top. Total paid hours were closer to 1800. I used to work 2400hrs plus PTO while my kids were in grade school. Our business began to take off in 2010 and I paired back my hours little by little.
With

Up In Smoke

Can you tell more about request off list?
We maintain a list of RPCDs that are willing to take unpaid days off throughout the year. The company years ago became tired of calling from the top down when we were over staffed, so we maintain a monthly list of drivers who would like to be considered for a unpaid day off. So we grant daily 1 optional day, up to 3 SDVs, punched requests off and finally from the request off list.