Driver Robbed and Kidnapped in Portland, Oregon

Est.1998

It should be you get there when you get there. No expectation for you to dig through your load looking for their package.
If you approach me during air time for an air pkg, thank you for saving me a few minutes.
Approach me during air for a ground that's loaded on 7100, i apologize but you have to wait until later.

Zowert

There isnā€™t a conceal carry holster comfortable enough to wear 12+ hours a day while doing the type of work we do. Even then if someone has the draw on you are you going to pull it?

I wish they would let us carry pepper spray, it would be good against dog attacks. I heard of a dude with a rural route out in Montana thatā€™s allowed to keep a can of bear mace on his pkg car. Not sure what a bear would be after on a UPS truck, Hello Fresh maybe?

wilberforce15

Another UPS driver robbed and kidnapped. How many more individuals will be robbed this Christmas season. Itā€™s time the Union addresses this next contract. Iā€™m advocating for the ability to conceal carry.
Carrying doesn't help when the law prosecutes the good guys in every case.

Do you want to face the Portland justice system as an armed American that killed a bad guy?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Carrying doesn't help when the law prosecutes the good guys in every case.

Do you want to face the Portland justice system as an armed American that killed a bad guy?

There was a journalist being threatened by a crowd in Portland, drew his gun, pointing at the ground, backing away, asking the people to back away, the exact way he was trained in concealed carry class. Convicted for brandishing.

wilberforce15

There was a journalist being threatened by a crowd in Portland, drew his gun, pointing at the ground, backing away, asking the people to back away, the exact way he was trained in concealed carry class. Convicted for brandishing.
Yep.

You're safer with the criminals than in the hands of the law, if you're a good guy.

Being unarmed and hoping is the only prayer.

I carry to stop mass shooters. Not robberies.

Rack em

Made the Podium
There isnā€™t a conceal carry holster comfortable enough to wear 12+ hours a day while doing the type of work we do. Even then if someone has the draw on you are you going to pull it?

I wish they would let us carry pepper spray, it would be good against dog attacks. I heard of a dude with a rural route out in Montana thatā€™s allowed to keep a can of bear mace on his pkg car. Not sure what a bear would be after on a UPS truck, Hello Fresh maybe?
That's me :)

rod

Retired 22 years

Carry a can of wasp / bee spray. Sprays like 20-30 feet. Pretty much does the same as pepper spray (only worse) and its not illegal to have.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There isnā€™t a conceal carry holster comfortable enough to wear 12+ hours a day while doing the type of work we do

F64F765B-E5D7-4E6C-B5A0-27934FA5989F.jpeg

Why not
This fits right in your back pocket