driver shot

terrymac

a driver in vicksburg mississippi was shot and robbed last week. dont know how to post the link.. wlbt.com might be a start, perps are caught

over9five

Staff member
Can you imagine the dispatcher......????? (Cue dream sequence music)

"Shot, huh? Well, are you bleeding a lot?"

"Can you wad up some DR notes, and stick them in the bullet hole to slow the bleeding?"

"Just finish your pickups"

"Sounds like an avoidable injury to me"

"Don't slip on the bloody floor or we'll label you a repeater"

Sorry all! Horribly un-PC!

W

who me

over9five said:
Can you imagine the dispatcher......????? (Cue dream sequence music)

"Shot, huh? Well, are you bleeding a lot?"

"Can you wad up some DR notes, and stick them in the bullet hole to slow the bleeding?"

"Just finish your pickups"

"Sounds like an avoidable injury to me"

"Don't slip on the bloody floor or we'll label you a repeater"

Sorry all! Horribly un-PC!
Holy crap I just spit my drink up LMAO

terrymac

he was sorting his load in a buisy area, a man came up demanded wallet, after some argument, he gave it up, the man left, came right back, shot him in the stomach, with a 38 cal, driver lost parts of his small intestine.....from what i heard, hes doing ok. Survalence video at a local store caught the perp on tape, from what i hear..

A

Anonymous Brown Clown

Always locked the side doors and closed bulkhead when sorting my load for fear something like that would happen. One day when in back placing send again a checking next stops I heard what sounded like automatic weapons fired very close in range. Dropped to the floor, finally getting up to see it was business owner using a nail gun to board up a window some crooks broke.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Any updates?
image.jpg