Driver staffing issues

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
We have a steward that filed a grievance against the company for not properly staffing 22.4s up too 25% for weekend work. As of now he hasn't heard back and he filed it about 2 months ago.

Cowboy Mac

I wonder when people are going to figure out that driver shortages are permanent and intentional by the company. This is how that make the crazy money that they do, off the backs of hard working teamsters like us.

imjanedoe

banned slut
We’re over staffed on most days. Mondays RPCD routes get punked around so there’s a lot of layoffs and Saturdays they try to layoff the least best 22.4s and let the utility drivers “volunteer”

billt210

I was wondering if other centers are have staffing issues?? Our center has 50 full time positions and 10 22-4 positions. In the last year we have not had more than 4 22-4s at one time. Which is causing the full time drivers to work 6 days a week every week since November of last year. Now I understand that seniority has everything to do with this situation. But would like to know if there r similar issues n other centers. Most all drivers n my center are working 50-60 hrs every week.
Same issue in our Pittsburgh hub everybody stuck working 50 to 60 hrs. a week we have no staffing management has no desire to hire new employees

billt210

Same issue in our Pittsburgh hub everybody stuck working 50 to 60 hrs. a week we have no staffing management has no desire to hire new employees
We are filing excessive overtime grievances in abundance and they’re all getting paid out I have no idea what the problem is