Driver Stuck in resi driveway

Packmule

I'm Thinking this should be a permanent
Pulling in a 10 foot driveway. LOL. Pulling in a 10 foot driveway nose first. LOL LOL

You can't change lazy or stupid
Looks like there is no shoulder to park on and a pretty busy road with high enough speed limit to create bad problems. Having been hit while parked by a kid playing with his radio years ago, I'm very mindful of getting out of traffic lanes when I can do so safely.
Sure don't miss those bigger trucks! And I love the high rear ends on today's p700!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My late partner and I extracted a P12 from a driveway like that with a floor jack and lumber. Driver's excuse was that they didn't have hills where he came from.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I saw a truck with a boat and trailer get stuck like this once, with the tongue of the trailer and hitch embedded in the road, no fun that day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If you watch the video you can see that it's not a 10 foot resi driveway, but rather a business parking lot. Probably just a new guy who didnt know about dips like that and bottoming out

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you watch the video you can see that it's not a 10 foot resi driveway, but rather a business parking lot. Probably just a new guy who didnt know about dips like that and bottoming out
I had one that had a trailer hitch on it, and I have several areas, where I have to approach sideways, I told them take it off or give me a different truck. These long trucks have problems with areas like this.