Driver training Driver

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had a Peak trainee Last Friday. We get $.50 more and hour when we are training someone. It was better than having a helper at she did everything but drive the package car. I could have sat in me seat all day and just gave instructions and pointers on how to make the day go by smoother.

Over all it was a good day she was a helper last year so that helped out a lot.
I was told a dollar extra an hour for training someone...although I'll find out when I get paid if they "remembered".

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Anyone else seeing this? Had my first trainee last week, about 50 years old and didn't think he should have to buckle up because "he's seat was low no one could see him, and it would save time"... He also didn't want to use handrail because "I've got a bad shoulder". 100 plus in his driving class and THEY ALL PASSED!!!! Retired Managment taught the class, skipped over daid V training, and from the sound of it mostly told stories.... Trainee couldn't even tell me the 5 seeing habits, just the what. Not how or what does it do or key phrases.

WE ARE READY! (For what, I'm not sure)
I don't know that dok bs either n could care less about it. Doesn't mean anything really. Who cares lol.

M

Mike hunt

I am 53 and you would have trouble keeping up with my pace throughout the day.
I don't doubt it. The fifty year olds we just got can do the job and you don't have to worry about immature things coming out of their mouth as much as a guy who's 22 to 30.

16tons

I don't doubt it. The fifty year olds we just got can do the job and you don't have to worry about immature things coming out of their mouth as much as a guy who's 22 to 30.
That's good to hear, I know their out there.

Maybe our HR guy hired the 1st dozen thru the door and called it a day.

oldngray

nowhere special
got_milk.jpg