Drivers loading question

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The Preload ends at the Driver's Start Time unless your supervisors ask you to stay.
Technically...

And just being technical because i am trying to get preload hours and this will benefit me in the future...

But..

Technically, are we talking about:

-224 Mafia come in whenever they feel start times...

- @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U hour and a half early start time...

Or

@Just A UPS Guy sitting in the car looking at the gram until the very second before 0900

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi there I’ve been a preloader for almost 2 years.

I had a supervisor tell me to leave while I needed to still help my drivers load. I’ve never had this happen before my chutes were full too so my drivers needed me to scan packages still.

Is there anything in the contract about this or do I tell the supervisor to leave in peace?

Thank you to anyone reading this!
Work as directed but don’t let them try to hold you responsible for misloads if your trucks weren’t finished when they told you to leave.

PTSandwichMaker

I had a supervisor tell me to leave while I needed to still help my drivers load. I’ve never had this happen before my chutes were full too so my drivers needed me to scan packages still.

Is there anything in the contract about this or do I tell the supervisor to leave in peace?

If anyone w lower seniority is still working you can request to bump them and take their place

Besides that you’re only entitled to your guarantee (3.5 hours unless your contract says otherwise)

PTSandwichMaker

Work as directed but don’t let them try to hold you responsible for misloads if your trucks weren’t finished when they told you to leave.
And if they try to get on you about scan percentage when they’re cutting you loose while packages are still coming down, let your steward know. But, let them know if management is pushing numbers, scan % anyway.

Thebrownblob

And if they try to get on you about scan percentage when they’re cutting you loose while packages are still coming down, let your steward know. But, let them know if management is pushing numbers, scan % anyway.
They stop scanning here a couple weeks ago miss loads through the roof lol.

PTSandwichMaker

They stop scanning here a couple weeks ago miss loads through the roof lol.
I don’t scan 💩 lately. No misloads. Misloads are gonna happen either way when they’re pushing more volume per loader honestly it’s fake news those prevent it…maybe with new hires. Scanners are for numbers and production. It’s getting so bad at my center they haven’t even been ragging about scan percentage at morning meeting the last couple weeks. Now that I say that…

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I do hope you are in a bonus center.