Drivers only graduated high school with C average

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

Orion only gets a passing grade for pick up compliance. Fails at reducing miles, servicing commit times, safety, and all around common sense.

Person left the company to work for Equifax making more than I did as a 40 year UPS manager.
The problem has always been how mgmt treats it's employees. And they treat each other much worse. We have long term employees with degrees not willing to go into management and good management fleeing. Many going to the competition. Center managers at FDX and Amazon. UPS he's created it's greatest competition from within.

govols019

You smell that?
The problem has always been how mgmt treats it's employees. And they treat each other much worse. We have long term employees with degrees not willing to go into management and good management fleeing. Many going to the competition. Center managers at FDX and Amazon. UPS he's created it's greatest competition from within.

Truth.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Unless you have a specific job in mind that pays well with good benefits and job security you are much better off working for UPS than wasting 4 years plus and lots of money on college degree. I tell all the young pups in the hub to stay with UPS find a another part time job that syncs well with their shift, DO NOT go into management. Within a few years you can make a great wage with awesome benefits and job security.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unless you have a specific job in mind that pays well with good benefits and job security you are much better off working for UPS than wasting 4 years plus and lots of money on college degree. I tell all the young pups in the hub to stay with UPS find a another part time job that syncs well with their shift, DO NOT go into management. Within a few years you can make a great wage with awesome benefits and job security.

You should also tell them to leave their brains at home as they won't be needing them for the next 30 years.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Oh my god are you kidding? Spend the money and go to college! You will be educated and not working 11 hour days for the rest of ur life...it will take its toll as u limp to retirement in ur 50's or 60's. And that's assuming you avoid getting fired for hundreds of stupid thinks including causing a bad accident . Don't be young and stupid... Go to college..that's what I told anyone that asked!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I've always found that usually the more educated a person is the less common sense they have. They tend to over think things.