drivers, what boots do you wear, recommend?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i see some of you wear low tops, i would think you guys would need some ankle support? i have some nike air force ones low tops i have been working w in the sort aisle. they are much more comfortable than boots, i know i would never get away with wearing those in integrad. i'm sure they would be fine once i'm actually driving but i think i would prefer a mid or high top considering all the walking. do you guys think a low top or high top makes a difference as far as comfort is concerned?

We are not supposed to wear high tops with shorts.

opie

While we are talking boots, how about socks?? I highly recommend toe socks. I wear Injinji toe socks. They are pricier compared to regular socks. But are worth it. I don't have to buy foot powder anymore. My feet stay dry, and no more blisters, calluses or pain. I will never buy a regular sock again!!

ibleedbrown

thats a great recommendation opie!! they have to be brown and official ups socks when u wear shorts though right? do those injini socks come in brown and wear do u buy them?

opie

thats a great recommendation opie!! they have to be brown and official ups socks when u wear shorts though right? do those injini socks come in brown and wear do u buy them?

Yea they come in brown. You can wear black also. Yeah with the shorts drivers are supposed to wear official socks. Maybe if you get the no-show socks, maybe that would work. I bought the socks from Amazon. Or you can buy from Injinji's website, they have a larger selection there. Buy a pair and try them. Injinji backs them with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.