Drivers: who else is permanently coded 05 (pay actual)?

Thebrownblob

RPCD here in the Central Region. The company has been coding us 05 -- and has removed the ability to edit our paycodes -- since June. Some of us, including yours truly, have been grieving it every time we punch out with less than 8 hours. Maybe twice a month in my case.

Recently the company deadlocked our grieves at panel, refusing both to pay the remainder of guarantees and to quit committing wage theft and time card fraud. It's a clear violation of Article 12.7 (Central).

I'm curious if this going on across the country, so please reply and let us know what supplement you're working under. I've spoken with Dennis Roberts, the Central Region director, about it. He confirmed this is going on elsewhere in the Central. He also considers it wage theft and a strikeable issue -- though not until Article 5 (Central) procedures are fulfilled. Realistically that might stretch on to August 1, 2023 ... once again, the grievance procedure is broken.
I’m hearing it’s nationwide as well and it’s complete bull:censored2: the company‘s is purposely violating the contract.

Nah
You're also not guaranteed 8...
He's guaranteed 3.5 though.
RPCD here in the Central Region. The company has been coding us 05 -- and has removed the ability to edit our paycodes -- since June. Some of us, including yours truly, have been grieving it every time we punch out with less than 8 hours. Maybe twice a month in my case.

Recently the company deadlocked our grieves at panel, refusing both to pay the remainder of guarantees and to quit committing wage theft and time card fraud. It's a clear violation of Article 12.7 (Central).

I'm curious if this going on across the country, so please reply and let us know what supplement you're working under. I've spoken with Dennis Roberts, the Central Region director, about it. He confirmed this is going on elsewhere in the Central. He also considers it wage theft and a strikeable issue -- though not until Article 5 (Central) procedures are fulfilled. Realistically that might stretch on to August 1, 2023 ... once again, the grievance procedure is broken.
I'm so glad I left. Sounds like the company just does what it wants now.

Whither

Scofflaw
they started doing that here without asking....Filed.
Now I follow ORION 100% Went from 7.5 PD w/1hr bonus to 8.5 PD with 1.5hr bonus.

View attachment 404997
They got tired of me following ORION; I've been in RDO for months. And they've kept my dispatch reasonable.

I never mind leaving work early as long as I'm getting paid for 8.

I don't get why some are scandalized by that. Carol Tome obviously isn't concerned about getting paid for work she doesn't do. Nor is anyone here troubled to receive paid vacation ("But you're not working!").

Thebrownblob

He's guaranteed 3.5 though.

I'm so glad I left. Sounds like the company just does what it wants now.
I believe this company trying to piss us off as much as possible to see if we’re serious because I don’t believe they think we are. They better buckle up because I believe Sean is and I will support him.

Nah
They’ve been doing that since the beginning of time it’s nothing new
To a certain extent. Flagrantly refusing to pay full timers their guarantee, changing their paycodes without consent, and deadlocking all the grievances seems more egregious than anything I've ever seen though.