Driving on my own

Rack em

Made the Podium
this is the way ups should train all new drivers. let them ride with a veteran driver for a few weeks and a few days with a sup.
Exactly. I used to be not so good of a preloader, but then I worked as a peak helper too and realized how much a good loads helps a drivers day. From then on my loads improved and my drivers definitely noticed. That carried on to when I qualified, since I had the experience on car I knew what to do since I experienced it. Qualifying was stress free and I didn't have to run around all frantic or cut corners like a lot of qualifying drivers do.

Super Powers

If your being trained by delivery drivers that's a bonus. Most managers cant deliver to save their lives. When a manager does do a route there a no stats on the operations report the following day. It's probably because they would be a buck late or worse. If you eventually drive with a manager in the jump seat they'll probably be an irritant.

Heavy Package

Was hired as a driver but havent driven yet

Then you need to take a hint.... Seasonal throw-away tampon cover driver (STTCD) or STD for short.

motivational-poster_11.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If your being trained by delivery drivers that's a bonus. Most managers cant deliver to save their lives. When a manager does do a route there a no stats on the operations report the following day. It's probably because they would be a buck late or worse. If you eventually drive with a manager in the jump seat they'll probably be an irritant.
Thanks for the wealth of knowledge. I’ll be sure to pass it along to @Brownslave688 !