Driving record

rsocha20

Wanted to ask if anyone got popped for a seatbelt ticket before, even if your state don’t consider a seatbelt ticket a moving violation? I live in Alabama and it says seatbelt tickets won’t go on your record or affect insurance but I didn’t know if UPS can somehow see it on another record. Idk. I just don’t want to get popped and have to wait another year.

john chesney

Wanted to ask if anyone got popped for a seatbelt ticket before, even if your state don’t consider a seatbelt ticket a moving violation? I live in Alabama and it says seatbelt tickets won’t go on your record or affect insurance but I didn’t know if UPS can somehow see it on another record. Idk. I just don’t want to get popped and have to wait another year.
Had 2 in about 3 months in my own car. Note a moving violation where I’m at. When you fill out paperwork each year read it I think it says moving violation. If it’s a moving violation put it down. :censored2: em who cares no big deal

john chesney

I normally do, but the :censored2: cop literally popped me right when I was pulling out of Walmart and hadn’t put my belt on yet.
I don’t see a big deal here anywhere. I never where a seat belt in my car and never will. You want to talk about dangerous have a seat in my 95 Harley-Davidson low rider. Almost 700 lbs of Milwaukee iron under you. She’s a beast like me

Zowert

I don’t see a big deal here anywhere. I never where a seat belt in my car and never will. You want to talk about dangerous have a seat in my 95 Harley-Davidson low rider. Almost 700 lbs of Milwaukee iron under you. She’s a beast like me

Do you wear a helmet when you ride? When I lived in Utah I’d see guys flying by on the interstate at 85mph with no helmet, and in the summer shorts with no shirt.

tadpole

I bet I know how you’re going to die.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t know just old before seat belts were worn. My mom just held us back with her arm when I was a kid. Look I know I’m a stubborn old ass I not recommending it
Hearing how many lives were saved BECAUSE people were wearing their belts and had accidents was enough to convince me. Life is too short as it is. I want to hang around as long as I can. :)