Driving school for seasonal temp?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hey, I said hey, not hay....Still trying to decide, they need to know today. Plan was to reapply after peak for pt preload, but I think I'm going to work through peak as a driver and hope they call me after layoffs.
I like you kid.

The fact that you are rolling with the punches and acknowledging the steps of hiring is admirable compared to the norm who get hired at this time and swear they are staying in that role.

Good luck with whatever the future brings.

Don't sweat the 5s and 10s...

Obviously learn them to the best of your abilities and if that's not much then charm the hell out of em.

I like you kid.

The fact that you are rolling with the punches and acknowledging the steps of hiring is admirable compared to the norm who get hired at this time and swear they are staying in that role.

Good luck with whatever the future brings.

Don't sweat the 5s and 10s...

Obviously learn them to the best of your abilities and if that's not much then charm the hell out of em.
Thanks man, I really do appreciate the sentiment and have a lot of respect for all you guys at UPS. We'll see what happens.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey, I said hey, not hay....Still trying to decide, they need to know today. Plan was to reapply after peak for pt preload, but I think I'm going to work through peak as a driver and hope they call me after layoffs.

Easy chief you’re still gonna have to recite
the words they want you to recite

They’re actually really tough on the classes now. They fail people during the online portions now if they don’t know the 5/10.
You are correct! Also, the last 2 days in person was extremely fast paced and pretty tough. The center sups were very serious about their training and our test scores. There were 4 of us, 2 of the other seasonals were told that if it wasn't peak and they weren't desperate for seasonal help, they wouldn't hire them. They definitely won't be considered for any permanent job after peak is over. They didn't even inform me that I was going to integrad until a few days prior to classes starting.