BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I love drugs!
🧔✊

1606665979636.png

:biggrin:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Tell you what, whatever liberal, feel good policy you want to enact-please go ahead.....just YOU and your liberal friends PAY for it.

Like many, many on BC you are so wrong and YOU DON'T KNOW ME. Polarizing? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. 70+million people voted against liberalism(you). We are buying guns and ammo by the millions getting ready to fight liberals. To fight this stupidity. As feel good and fuzzy your ideas about accommodating drug users are, most of us think its STUPID and WASTEFUL and just wrong. I(we) don't think like liberals. Any far out, bizarre(witness California, Seattle, NY(any Democrat controlled state, city etc) idea will be counter to logic and just plain Americanism.

Your ideas about me lying of being an hourly are frankly bizarre. It's hard to believe but that's one of the more inane things you've stated. That's saying a lot.

Tell us more about "Who I(me) am really"....
You are either doing way too much drugs or not enough.

quad decade guy

All the money spent on fighting the drug issue is then used for treatment, housing, ect. It doesnt cost anything more and if you watched the video you will have noticed that the portugese voted for this system and virtually nobody wants to go back. Which is saying something because I believe Portugal is conservative.

You keep looking at this issue as red vs blue. Although it can be categorized as a lefty thing to do, it's also very libertarian. Your comments and how you conduct yourself makes me question so much more than your position. I find it hard to believe you're in your 40s with a character like that. I could almost bet you're a disgruntled part time supervisor fresh out of high school with nothing better to do than troll browncafe pretending to be a dues paying member. I think its it's sad, really. I hope you get over whatever is making you angry.
Dude....you ain't listening. Go do your liberal pap. Go for it. But you idiots stay out of my pocket for it. Put a wall around California or NY City(hey there's a movie about that) and go for it. With you right in the middle. OMG you are obtuse. Carry on....fool.

quad decade guy

If UPS management ever read some of the things you write and could ID you, you would be pulled off the road in a heartbeat and tested.
Say, how would this work exactly? And why exactly? You know this how/why? Being normal? Average American? There are literally millions and dozens of millions of us.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Dude....you ain't listening. Go do your liberal pap. Go for it. But you idiots stay out of my pocket for it. Put a wall around California or NY City(hey there's a movie about that) and go for it. With you right in the middle. OMG you are obtuse. Carry on....fool.
Your ideology has been tried and tested and it hasn't worked. Who is the one not listening? I'd hate to call you ignorant but you are unwilling to recognize the failures of one small branch of Reaganism. Were not even discussing the validity of supply side or trickle down theory. Just the social consequences of one branch of Reaganism. Check your bias and be open to the idea you may not have the answers.

quad decade guy

Your ideology has been tried and tested and it hasn't worked. Who is the one not listening? I'd hate to call you ignorant but you are unwilling to recognize the failures of one small branch of Reaganism. Were not even discussing the validity of supply side or trickle down theory. Just the social consequences of one branch of Reaganism. Check your bias and be open to the idea you may not have the answers.

#bereadyforthefight