Drugs through UPS...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Anybody that does any kind of drugs is stupid. Too bad some people have to have a chemical high to think they are happy. Their problems are still there when the drug wears off, they just have less money and more problems.

I am referring to people not under a doctor's care, they use illegal drugs to get high. Of course alcohol and nicotine are drugs too, but thats another topic.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
HOC..Do you have long black hair parted in the middle? In the book "Stranger beside me" This was his preferred "MO". I forget that guys name that played the TV version of Bundy but man did he play it to a hilt. I heard he got hate mail from women.

jennie

I like that I am inside scanning with the crazy ups workers I think I know, then outside with wackos I don't know at ALL.:peaceful:

P.S.
I scan lots of packages that smell like coffee. (love the smell of java)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
HOC..Do you have long black hair parted in the middle? In the book "Stranger beside me" This was his preferred "MO". I forget that guys name that played the TV version of Bundy but man did he play it to a hilt. I heard he got hate mail from women.
That would be " The Deliberate Stranger " 1986 starring Mark Harmon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall that mustard ( yellow ) used to be a common method to hide the smell.
Also came across a large shipment in sealed plastic tubs encased in foam inside of a lamp box. The dogs found those, it was quite a challenge for the cops to rip open those tubs.
But the best dog hit on a package was something the cops never could identify.....trouffles. I told them what it was, and how expensive it was.
Very nasty smell, think of bad milk that been sitting in a hot truck allday.

Tiny Panda

We quite often get some drugs thru our centre, they are a type of plant that is chewed or sucked to get high, not sure what it called but each time it shows on the xray as organic and is opened. Strangely no-one ever comes back to claim it

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
That would be " The Deliberate Stranger " 1986 starring Mark Harmon.

Righty-O! The author of the book Ann Rice wrote "Stranger beside me" a story of working with Ted Bundy at a suicide crisis center. Yeah, Mark Harmon, I wonder if he ever lead that role down....creepy.

P

pickup

hey demetriddp: It's odd or is it?But after reading a few of your posts , I can't help but look at your screen name as dmt trip. Am I seeing things that aren't there oris this a reference to that drug, d.m.t. (the drug that is illegal to have but everyone is a carrier)?

P

pickup

but marijuana is easier to find for the dogs cause it stinks the most I thought. The other drugs don't give off such a potent scent.

Ever have a piece of chocolate in your pocket of a jacket ? A piece you might have forgotten about? Your dog will find it by that big black thing on his face.A scent to a dog is what light is to our eyes.

A couple weeks ago a college kid was arrested for trying to ship a little mary jane at a ups store. Last I heard he is facing a $50,000 fine and felony drug charges.

UPSNewbie

This OP is about as legit as this....

free_candy_van-763098.jpg

demetriddp

abomination of nature
hey demetriddp: It's odd or is it?But after reading a few of your posts , I can't help but look at your screen name as dmt trip. Am I seeing things that aren't there oris this a reference to that drug, d.m.t. (the drug that is illegal to have but everyone is a carrier)?

well my real name is actually Demetri which is the slang term for DMT. I've read a lot about the drug, but I haven't tried it. You're right that we all have it in our pineal gland in the brain. Which ironically is the most potent hallucinogen known to man. Scientists still don't know why we have it there either.

:confused2: