drugs

Non sequitur

Question: Why is it so hard to keep kids off drugs? I know you can dig up a research paper that gives details on the who, what, and why for such a complex issue.

Non sequitur

I would not still be alive if it wasn't for drugs .
I appreciate your honesty. I'll bet permissive home and school environment have something to do with it. How can big brown effectively manage so many employees. There are patterns and behavoirs
successful organizations and families have in common.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I went to the same school as my parents, even had some of the same teachers that they did . Corporal punishment ; slaps, yard stick smacks, having to spend the entire class time kneeling at the front of the class , washing your mouth out with soap and/or really hot peppers was normal punishment . At home my father's belt spend more time whipping my butt then holding up his pants .

rickyb

I went to the same school as my parents, even had some of the same teachers that they did . Corporal punishment ; slaps, yard stick smacks, having to spend the entire class time kneeling at the front of the class , washing your mouth out with soap and/or really hot peppers was normal punishment . At home my father's belt spend more time whipping my butt then holding up his pants .
they banned it when i was in school. in grade 2 i swear i spent more time out in the hall than in class. i cant remember what grade they were talking about expelling me. if they ever caught hte grafitti we did in grade 7 we woulda been.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did you seek psychiatric help?

Non sequitur

I never got a spanking I didn't deserve. Sounds like your parents did a good job.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
for what ?
For whatever was making you be such a terrible little :censored2: as a kid? :teethy:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
to whom it concerns , just because MA passed a law to legalize pot does not mean that they won't do everything to kill the idea .
Let's look back 30 years ago ; there was an emergency declared by the statehouse in order to raise the state sales tax , that emergency is over but they raise the rate again so in 2000 voters decided ( 60 to 40 ) that it was time to go back down to the old rate. Here it is 17 years later and the statehouse has done nothing about it . Now they are proposing to tax pot at 28% , not the 12% that was in the law .
Our toll road's bond were paid off in 1988, yet that cash cow is still there and the rates are rising .
So we all welcome the pot heads , the statehouse has decided that they can screw you too.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
for what ?
You had a traumatic upbringing beaten all the time ... It's a wonder you did not turn out to be a serial killer.
I was being sarcastic ... sorry.
Maybe that's what is needed these days ... most 20 year olds are such whiny little brats who have to go to a safe place.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You had a traumatic upbringing beaten all the time ... It's a wonder you did not turn out to be a serial killer.
I was being sarcastic ... sorry.
Maybe that's what is needed these days ... most 20 year olds are such whiny little brats who have to go to a safe place.
How do you know that I am not a serial killer ?

oldngray

nowhere special
How do you know that I am not a serial killer ?
cereal-killer-darryl-kravitz.jpg