DUDE BREAKING WOMAN'S CYCLING RECORDS

It will be fine

You avoided my first question.... So you’d be fine with your daughter competing against a former boy?
I didn’t avoid it. I answered it. A real competitor rises to the level of competition. You don’t get upset when an opponent is more physically gifted than you. You don’t make excuses, you compete to the best of your ability. If you want to instill victimhood in your kids, go for it, it’s not my coaching style.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I didn’t avoid it. I answered it. A real competitor rises to the level of competition. You don’t get upset when an opponent is more physically gifted than you. You don’t make excuses, you compete to the best of your ability. If you want to instill victimhood in your kids, go for it, it’s not my coaching style.
Lol. My kids were told many times that life isn’t fair and they are very aware. You were comparing apples to oranges though. A girl who has worked her butt off to become the best should never have to compete against someone, a former male, who just decided one day that it would be fun to join that competition because “now he’s a girl”. There’s a big difference physically between a girl who’s worked hard to be the best and a former boy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You’re not even remotely comparing the same two things.

Victim hood and asking for a fair playing field are completely different things.

You’re so completely full of it.

Brownslave688

By this logic you’re totally
Cool with women being paid less for doing the same work as a man. Complaining about it is simply playing the victim.

It will be fine

Lol. My kids were told many times that life isn’t fair and they are very aware. You were comparing apples to oranges though. A girl who has worked her butt off to become the best should never have to compete against someone, a former male, who just decided one day that it would be fun to join that competition because “now he’s a girl”. There’s a big difference physically between a girl who’s worked hard to be the best and a former boy.
That’s a fundamental misunderstanding of trans women. Pretending they just think it’d “be fun” to be a girl is dismissive and plain wrong. View the situation from their actual viewpoint and you may come to a different conclusion.

It will be fine

By this logic you’re totally
Cool with women being paid less for doing the same work as a man. Complaining about it is simply playing the victim.
What are you rambling about? If you’re a weightlifter how does what someone else can do diminish what you can do? You should compete to the best of your ability. If you aren’t the best and search for reasons why the person that beat you shouldn’t even be there to begin with, I’d argue you are missing the point of sport.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That’s a fundamental misunderstanding of trans women. Pretending they just think it’d “be fun” to be a girl is dismissive and plain wrong. View the situation from their actual viewpoint and you may come to a different conclusion.
I didn’t say they think it’d be fun to be a girl. You’re putting words in my mouth. I said they’d think it might be fun to compete. I have much sympathy for transgender people. Life must be tough for them. However, I don’t think former males should compete in sports against females. Period.

Brownslave688

What are you rambling about? If you’re a weightlifter how does what someone else can do diminish what you can do? You should compete to the best of your ability. If you aren’t the best and search for reasons why the person that beat you shouldn’t even be there to begin with, I’d argue you are missing the point of sport.
I’m missing the point of sport. LMFAO man you’re a trip.

You’ve been hilarious entertainment but it’s time to spend some time with the family.

Superteeth2478

That's just ridiculous, and you know it. Transwomen are mentally closer to women, hence why they identify as such, but physically they are men. They take hormones so that their physical traits more closely match their mental traits.

By your logic, then, if a real competitor rises to the level of the competition, why have separate women/men teams when you can just throw them all together and see if the women "rise to the level of competition"? They'll get slaughtered EVERY SINGLE TIME if physical strength/dexterity play even a TINY role in the outcome of the sport. Which is the case for just about EVERY SINGLE SPORT.

Professional women's teams wouldn't even beat elite high school male teams at things like basketball/football/etc. That's just a hard fact of the matter that results from differences in physical strength/dexterity. Anyone who claims otherwise is just so insistent on the idea that "men and women are equal" that they have become delusional.

Oh GOD, and you're even mentioning weightlifting? A competition of PURE STRENGTH? Sure, let's just have men and women compete against each other in a competition of PURE STRENGTH and see how they fare against each other! Women who can't beat men just aren't "rising to the level of competition!"

I mean, just look at this page for bench press strength standards...
ExRx.net : Bench Press Standards

A woman in the "Elite" class who weighs 199+ bench presses 220 pounds on average. An "Elite" level male who weights 114 pounds benches that same amount! Hell, my one-rep max in the bench press is 220 pounds and I only weigh 130! I barely even workout, and usually find reasons to skip workouts, and I'm still stronger than an elite level woman that has more than 70 pounds on me! So it's fair for me to compete against women that dedicate their lives to weightlifting and crush them because "men and women are equal" and we can all just disregard the simple scientific fact that men simply are physically far stronger than women? All for the sake of being politically correct? That's insane.

Last edited:

It will be fine

That's just ridiculous, and you know it. Transwomen are mentally closer to women, hence why the identify as such, but physically they are men. They take hormones so that their physical traits more closely match their mental traits.

By your logic, then, if a real competitor rises to the level of the competition, why have separate women/men teams when you can just throw them all together and see if the women "rise to the level of competition"? They'll get slaughtered EVERY SINGLE TIME if physical strength/dexterity play even a TINY role in the outcome of the sport. Which is the case for just about EVERY SINGLE SPORT.
I agree women’s sports are silly, they aren’t good at them. They should stick to baking.