DUDE BREAKING WOMAN'S CYCLING RECORDS

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everyone should follow the rules!

These trans women are following the rules.

The rules should change to ban them!

And I’m the illogical one?
The rules of competition change all of the time. When my grandpa played football there was no face mask rule. For safety and fairness that rule changed.

It is very likely in the near future trans will be banned from competing against non trans. In the name of competition it’s the logical step.

I’ll give you 1 guess which side will be crying when that happens.

Brownslave688

Then let the drugs disqualify them.

Like I said,
I agree but at the same time if demand is there I see nothing wrong with trans only competitions. If enough of them want to compete then by all means compete,against your pears on a level playing field.

Brownslave688

For many countries males play soccer as soon as they can walk. They live, eat and breathe soccer. The National teams are like gods there. I don’t know how it works here in the US, but I bet the guys on the US Men’s team don’t live for soccer.
The best athletes in the us don’t play soccer. The men’s national team would still destroy the women’s team.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I agree but at the same time if demand is there I see nothing wrong with trans only competitions. If enough of them want to compete then by all means compete,against your pears on a level playing field.
If there's demand from would-be participants then by all means. But established men's and women's competitions shouldn't bend a knee to this kind of thing.

Brownslave688

If there's demand from would-be participants then by all means. But established men's and women's competitions shouldn't bend a knee to this kind of thing.
And yes demand matters. Take any fringe sport. People travel many miles for the chance to compete. The same should hold true here.

Trans don’t have a right to competition within 20 miles just because there’s a male/female comp close. If they have to travel 500 miles to gather the demand to fairly compete than that’s what has to happen.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know about the back room but one of the queens caught me pecker checking at the urinal. And that was before I was even drunk.
You seem to really want to tell what happened “after you were drunk” and when “you were in a blackout”.

Go ahead. It’s ok. We know.

Brownslave688

It’s really sad to see Women’s sports. Which have come so far and made so many gains over the last 40 years. Be treated like this.

Depending on the extent that this is allowed to go on this could completely destroy women’s sports as we know them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You seem to really want to tell what happened “after you were drunk” and when “you were in a blackout”.

Go ahead. It’s ok. We know.
Knocked over chairs, stole drinks, danced with anyone I could get my hands on, almost got into a fight with a huge butch, and went running out the front door and hugged the nearest parking meter.

It will be fine

It’s really sad to see Women’s sports. Which have come so far and made so many gains over the last 40 years. Be treated like this.

Depending on the extent that this is allowed to go on this could completely destroy women’s sports as we know them.
Yes the sky is falling. No young girls will ever play sports again if the less than 1% of trans women are allowed to compete in competitions. Lulz

bbsam

Staff member

6B8F38B6-82C4-47AA-99F2-53E3A020D7CD.png

Indecisi0n

The rules of competition change all of the time. When my grandpa played football there was no face mask rule. For safety and fairness that rule changed.

It is very likely in the near future trans will be banned from competing against non trans. In the name of competition it’s the logical step.

I’ll give you 1 guess which side will be crying when that happens.
It won't be the trans side . They will so high on testosterone and depleated of estrogen that they wouldn't be able to cry even if they wanted.