DUI ten years ago

Estevan B

I am a seasonal worker and management is talking about offering me a driving job when the season is over. I got a DUI ten years ago. Would I be able to get a driver position since it was so long ago?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I am a seasonal worker and management is talking about offering me a driving job when the season is over. I got a DUI ten years ago. Would I be able to get a driver position since it was so long ago?
If they did that to every seasonal that’s asked that, we’d double the driver workforce.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Some areas may be different, but if you're in the Central, you're good to go.

20150618_082758.jpg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
The say that to every seasonal...just to get you to stay.
They lie.....best way to tell if they are lying is watch their lips.....if their moving they are lying

IESucks

Lol. No and they will forget you exist dec 24th