dui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pickup

Here. wanna know something. And you wanna get me started ???
Here it goes :

I won't mention his BC Identity openly, but if a moderator or Cheryl wants it, I will pm it.
This BC'ler has basically internet stalked me.

This person knows my timeshares, which weeks, even which rooms I'm in. = Scary !!!

Knows my e-bay account, what I have bought and sold and my 100% feedback.

Left all sorts of negative feedbacks on my youtube account. (which I deleted and blocked the person from ever doing that , again).

And your bi..tching at me ????

I don't need all that right now !

Oh, here are the comments that were left on other websites :

All the above and more were posted May 9th.

I didn't say friend all about it.
But, this is going too far now. Are you guys proud now of your fellow BCler/UPSer who is doing this to me ?

Then I rather be myself, and have that beer after my run, then to work with idiots like this !

Sure sets a good example to not ever use or support UPS ever again !

Yeah I am the guy klein is referring to. If you have a problem with what I posted on u-tube, don't share your videos with us on Browncafe. Number 2. I simply copied your u-tube identity and pasted it into the google search box and lo and behold dummy, you apparently use the same id or one very similar to it for everything else and google displayed it. All this stuff that I was able to easily view was left in public forums. So if you have a problem with that, don't leave the bread crumbs lying around.

But I will tell you what klein, I will never comment again on anything you ever post again in any forum. You're a non entity to me. How the heck do you put a person on ignore anyway? I don't see the option.

klein

Für Meno :)
I think most people would agree with me, that what is said and discussed in Browncafe, doesn't need to expand into any other social websites, that have nothing to do with UPS or browncafe.
You just wanted to find dirt on me, which you couldn't.

But, you sure didn't need to leave comments elsewhere then here, either !
Isn't this good enough for you ? Or you need to attack me all over the net, too ?

I feel sorry for the next person you attack, because he/she might still be working at UPS, and I bet you could do some good damage if you wanted to.

You're the disgrace here ! Not me .

P

pickup

I think most people would agree with me, that what is said and discussed in Browncafe, doesn't need to expand into any other social websites, that have nothing to do with UPS or browncafe.

Isn't this good enough for you ? Or you need to attack me all over the net, too ?

I feel sorry for the next person you attack, because he/she might still be working at UPS, and I bet you could do some good damage if you wanted to.

Why don't you soberup?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
In reality Klein actually enjoys the attention and comes back again and again for the abuse. If everyone ignored him i bet he would go away. I cant ignore him though because its so fun to smack him around...and its even more funny when he gets upset...and then comes back for more abuse. So Klein just pour yourself a tall glass of the "Likor" and enjoy the attention.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here. wanna know something. And you wanna get me started ???
Here it goes :

I won't mention his BC Identity openly, but if a moderator or Cheryl wants it, I will pm it.
This BC'ler has basically internet stalked me.

This person knows my timeshares, which weeks, even which rooms I'm in. = Scary !!!

Knows my e-bay account, what I have bought and sold and my 100% feedback.

Left all sorts of negative feedbacks on my youtube account. (which I deleted and blocked the person from ever doing that , again).

And your bi..tching at me ????

I don't need all that right now !

Oh, here are the comments that were left on other websites :

All the above and more were posted May 9th.

I didn't say friend all about it.
But, this is going too far now. Are you guys proud now of your fellow BCler/UPSer who is doing this to me ?

Then I rather be myself, and have that beer after my run, then to work with idiots like this !

Sure sets a good example to not ever use or support UPS ever again !
I'm not really bitching at you. I'm just posting my opinion, which you seem to have a lot of and post them as if you're unfamiliar with the use of an UZI.

Yeah I am the guy klein is referring to. If you have a problem with what I posted on u-tube, don't share your videos with us on Browncafe. Number 2. I simply copied your u-tube identity and pasted it into the google search box and lo and behold dummy, you apparently use the same id or one very similar to it for everything else and google displayed it. All this stuff that I was able to easily view was left in public forums. So if you have a problem with that, don't leave the bread crumbs lying around.

But I will tell you what klein, I will never comment again on anything you ever post again in any forum. You're a non entity to me. How the heck do you put a person on ignore anyway? I don't see the option.
Ignornace is bliss. Vive la ingnorance!
:wink2:

Tell that to the mgmt personal that copy everything that I say and bring it up to me when they see me.

Why don't you soberup?
LOL, gotta love the NY sense of humor. NYC, that is!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
ha ha ha I haven't seen anything this sad since high school! Pickup, I didn't know they let people who are in their teens drive. where are you? I have a 16 year old cousin that needs a job. She'd make a great UPS driver.

P

pickup

ha ha ha I haven't seen anything this sad since high school! Pickup, I didn't know they let people who are in their teens drive. where are you? I have a 16 year old cousin that needs a job. She'd make a great UPS driver.

I'll refrain from making a comment about what kind of "jobs" your sixteen year old cousin is really good at.

tieguy

Banned
Steve, having a beer on the clock and being an alcoholic are two entirely different things. Klein has admitted to poor judgement on his part---can we please stop crucifying him for it?

why is it hurting you some how? People never give full fledged confessions on this site. They alibi their actions. So Klein who was probably frequently drunk on the job now tells us that he had one beer on a super hot day on his lunch break. He tells us he went to a family restuarant and the manager he worked for ran down to that restuarant to catch him moments after opening the one and only beer he has ever drunk on duty.
You're smarter then that Dave. The guy did not have to come on this site and share this information with us. Since he did he is fair game. Are you now our conscience moderator?

I enjoy a nice, ice cold Coors light with dinner every night---does that make me an alcoholic?

Did you get fired for drinking on the job? Dave don't turn stupid on us.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I'll refrain from making a comment about what kind of "jobs" your sixteen year old cousin is really good at.

Go ahead. I made her up to make a point about how juvinille and stupid you are. I chuckle at the way people poke at Klein because he mostly brings it on himself. But to follow him out onto other websites and beyond? That makes you even more sad than him. Klein, keep on rockin because this guy is an idiot.

P

pickup

Go ahead. I made her up to make a point about how juvinille and stupid you are. I chuckle at the way people poke at Klein because he mostly brings it on himself. But to follow him out onto other websites and beyond? That makes you even more sad than him. Klein, keep on rockin because this guy is an idiot.

I just dug through your 37 posts and well... , here's a nice one from you:

]I seriously can't wait. I am the guy that stands outside our CMs office and asks, "What happened?" the second someone walks out of there. I am the ONE who is worse that a 12 year old girl. Like sand through an hour glass, so are the "pieces" through our days.

Talk about stalking. Also,it seems you have teenage girls on your mind alot. Any Chance you might be found on your state's sexual predator list?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I just dug through your 37 posts and well... , here's a nice one from you:

]I seriously can't wait. I am the guy that stands outside our CMs office and asks, "What happened?" the second someone walks out of there. I am the ONE who is worse that a 12 year old girl. Like sand through an hour glass, so are the "pieces" through our days.

Talk about stalking. Also,it seems you have teenage girls on your mind alot. Any Chance you might be found on your state's sexual predator list?

That's freakin hilarious. No, sorry friend but that was sarcasm although even I am disturbed by how often I mention little girls.

Do I get you to stalk me now?

Hey, I got an idea for a movie. Klein still works for UPS, STUG doesn't get harrassed for stupid BS crap that no one should even care about, PickUp isn't a stalker and I am king of the world. It'll pratically write itself.

Wait . . .

No one would ever believe pickup would be smart enough to leave someone alone. He is too good at this intranet thing. If he stopped all the girls at the computer club that he attends at the local community college wouldn't like him anymore. What would you do with your Friday nights then pickup?

klein

Für Meno :)
Tieguy :why is it hurting you some how? People never give full fledged confessions on this site. They alibi their actions. So Klein who was probably frequently drunk on the job now tells us that he had one beer on a super hot day on his lunch break. He tells us he went to a family restuarant and the manager he worked for ran down to that restuarant to catch him moments after opening the one and only beer he has ever drunk on duty.

How does your center work Tie ?
First offence a warning, 2nd suspension, and 3rd being fired ?
Just wondering how many times can someone drink on the clock before being fired ?

fethrs

All these posts are so negative, just like some other threads. With all this crap, Bc is becoming a downer....:dissapointed:
Yes Pickup, I know your reply to my post...waaah.

SWORDFISH

drv in r center gets a dui,but is listed as being on[ disabilty] was fine before his dui?is that what happens when u get a dui.just wondering,an its not me with the dui.:peaceful:

Hey poster hopefully your still around. I can answer your question. When a driver gets a DUI they are enrolled in a UPS program along w/ state or city programs that they must pay and participate in. They cannot return to work until they complete the intial UPS hoops to jump through. When they return to work they cannot drive they have to do temporary alternative work via the contract until the year is up from when they got the DUI. I know this because we have had 4 drivers in the last year w/ DUIs. Two of them got lucky and got their sentence reduced to neglegence. One I dont know and the last one had 2 DUIs went to arbitration after the year was up and was terminated in there. Now is in appeals w/ almost no hope of return. So you wont see the person your speaking of for awhile.

Tell that to the mgmt personal that copy everything that I say and bring it up to me when they see me.
Steve your management really talks to you about your posts on here? Your kidding right?

HMMMMM............................

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
All these posts are so negative, just like some other threads. With all this crap, Bc is becoming a downer....:dissapointed:
Yes Pickup, I know your reply to my post...waaah.

BC has a direct corelation (sp?) with how UPS currently is. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the general attitude shift at UPS? I think everyone is miserable. A least everyone around me. I am chipper. Not why yet. Could just be me, the eternal optimist. Or, it could be the beer. :-)

fethrs

BC has a direct corelation (sp?) with how UPS currently is. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the general attitude shift at UPS? I think everyone is miserable. A least everyone around me. I am chipper. Not why yet. Could just be me, the eternal optimist. Or, it could be the beer. :-)

Beer always helps. I see your point, I think it's true for some folks but maybe not everyone..but like you said... could be the beer, works for me!

satellitedriver

Beer always helps. I see your point, I think it's true for some folks but maybe not everyone..but like you said... could be the beer, works for me!

Today is my first day of vacation for the year.
Beer this evening has helped me to sit still and do nothing besides enjoy my home and the company that came to visit.
Exhaustion + Beer + Friends = a damn good feeling.

DS

Fenderbender
:biting:feth I gotta agree....when it comes to people figuring out your password and posting negative remarks on other websites it's going a bit too far.
I was considering quitting as a mod,but after some thought, I have decided to try to bring the browncafe back to what it once was by enforcing the terms of service.
I have never banned anyone,but from now on if I feel you have gone too far,you will be terminated.
I encourage other mods to follow my lead and bring the bc back to its original state of order:biting:

wkmac

I thought a cold beer was what started this whole problem to begin with!

:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.