dui.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomuchdrama

drv in r center gets a dui,but is listed as being on[ disabilty] was fine before his dui?is that what happens when u get a dui.just wondering,an its not me with the dui.:peaceful:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Then why didn't you bring this up at your termination?

Steve, having a beer on the clock and being an alcoholic are two entirely different things. Klein has admitted to poor judgement on his part---can we please stop crucifying him for it?

I enjoy a nice, ice cold Coors light with dinner every night---does that make me an alcoholic?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, having a beer on the clock and being an alcoholic are two entirely different things. Klein has admitted to poor judgement on his part---can we please stop crucifying him for it?

I enjoy a nice, ice cold Coors light with dinner every night---does that make me an alcoholic?
I guess you're the one that's really lite, afterall. That aside, I CAN and more than likely WILL say whatever I want/feel/think, without fearing whether or not it bothers the great Upstate. It's a forum and we're each entitled to our opinion, just as you were entitled to the above posted opinion.

My take is a little bit different. There is a time and a place to have a cold brewski, and during lunch, at work, is NOT the time or place. Which makes me think that if Klein needed a beer that badly, that he grabbed one during lunch break, he may very well be an alcoholic. I did say MAY and not is, if you noticed, professor.:peaceful:-1

klein

Für Meno :)
:happy-very:
I guess you're the one that's really lite, afterall. That aside, I CAN and more than likely WILL say whatever I want/feel/think, without fearing whether or not it bothers the great Upstate. It's a forum and we're each entitled to our opinion, just as you were entitled to the above posted opinion.

My take is a little bit different. There is a time and a place to have a cold brewski, and during lunch, at work, is NOT the time or place. Which makes me think that if Klein needed a beer that badly, that he grabbed one during lunch break, he may very well be an alcoholic. I did say MAY and not is, if you noticed, professor.:peaceful:-1

I don't give a rats ass. Watched 2 hockey games now, and now European Soccer, all my teams losing today.
I think it's time for my first cold one of the day.

You make it sound like I had that beer in question , in the middle of the day.
No it was a Friday evening (at 19:35 to be exact) , after my job was completed, and truck in the depot. However not clocked out, yet.

over9five

Staff member
Everyone seems so hung up about Klein losing his job.......... except Klein. He seems to be doing just fine without UPS.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
:happy-very:

I don't give a rats ass. Watched 2 hockey games now, and now European Soccer, all my teams losing today.
I think it's time for my first cold one of the day.

You make it sound like I had that beer in question , in the middle of the day.
No it was a Friday evening (at 19:35 to be exact) , after my job was completed, and truck in the depot. However not clocked out, yet.
No, I make it sound like you had the beer in question, on the clock, and that's exactly what I said. I won't argue with you about the semantics of lunch being on UPS's clock, or while in their employ, that was up to you to prove to them.

fethrs

Everyone seems so hung up about Klein losing his job.......... except Klein. He seems to be doing just fine without UPS.

Good point, going to Florida and Mexico for vacations, and without even trying, he has hijacked this thread again...that's just funny.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He doesn't hijack anything. Every time he posts, not matter what it's about, people start attacking him for that beer that cost him his job. Then when he defends himself they accuse him of "hijacking the thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.