dumb question thread

ups1990

What happened to Michael Jackson's monkey?

Why do people say, "I'am afraid. we're all out of..." What are they scared of?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Who was the first person to ever look at a cow and say "I think I'll pull on those hangy-down thingies and drink whatever comes out"?
Was it the same person that looked at a chicken and said, "Wonder if we can eat that thing that just came outta it's butt?!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
In case your question was serious.......

Having initially resided at the Jackson family's Encino home, Bubbles moved to Neverland Ranch in 1988, where he slept in a crib at the corner of Jackson's bedroom. Jackson allowed Bubbles to use his private toilet, although the chimp sometimes wore a diaper. In a 2003 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, the singer revealed to journalist Martin Bashir that Bubbles had become overly aggressive. He was removed to an animal sanctuary over fears he may attack Jackson's newborn son, Prince Michael II. In December 2003, it was reported that Bubbles had tried to commit suicide. The chimp was rushed to the hospital in time to be saved.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Why do customers start signing the DIAD, then stop and look at the stylus, as if that's the reason their signature looks so bad?

I asked a customer this very question today, as I was cracking up, letting him know I'd be posting this in our dumb question thread.:happy-very:

wisedragonfly

Why do customers start signing the DIAD, then stop and look at the stylus, as if that's the reason their signature looks so bad?

I asked a customer this very question today, as I was cracking up, letting him know I'd be posting this in our dumb question thread.:happy-very:

Hey STUG... Did your customer respond to your question? What did they say about posting the question on the dumb question thread? :funny:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Why is it, that stops are never in order, pkg cars are never cleaned
(in or out) and the dispatch is always, way too high,
until the day the auditors come to the building?
And may I add, I didn't have one misload, go figure!

over9five

Staff member
Is it "Find a penny pick it up, and all the day you'll have good luck"

Or "Find a pin and pick it up, and all the day you'll have good luck"???