DWS vs AW

moreluck

golden ticket member
And she’s crazy enough to actually believe this.

CANDY CROWLEY: If you look at 2014, if you look at this through the prism of 2014, you don’t think that Obamacare will weigh heavily on Democratic elections?

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I think Obamacare, because Americans have been feeling the benefits since 2010, where young adults can stay on their parents’ insurance until they’re 26, where on January 1st if you have a pre-existing condition, like I do as you know, as a breast cancer survivor. The peace of mind that those Americans are going to have knowing that they can never be dropped or denied coverage for that pre-existing condition, the preventative care that is available without a co-pay or a deductible. Those are benefits that Americans have been feeling and will increasingly feel as Obamacare is fully implemented. So, I think, actually Candy, that Democratic candidates will be able to run on Obamacare as an advantage leading into the 2014 election.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2i03y1c.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
OVER 8 million enrolled as to last week. I'd say its working.

YOU and the GOP said it wouldnt go over 3 million.

FAIL.

TOS.
Less will enroll this year than last year because of rising premums and the fact that most have figured out that it's bad insurance. The deductibles are just too high.
That will colapse Obamacare by February.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At a press conference, Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced a $1 million grant program for pool safety awareness. So... $500,000 each for the words "don't" and "run"?
~Fred Thompson~

wkmac