Earnings report

bacha29

So the ordinary FDX employee can't marry a person that has equal or better health insurance than the company offers. Just because you haven't had a woman since the Reagan years doesn't mean other employees share your situation.
Never said that. What I pointed to was Dano criticizing his fellow employees because of their worries regarding which among the anything but blanket and secure health plans that were available to them while he went running off to get into his wife's plan .

Now that we know that you can't get out of the 1970's your comments are now in a much clearer focus.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So the ordinary FDX employee can't marry a person that has equal or better health insurance than the company offers. Just because you haven't had a woman since the Reagan years doesn't mean other employees share your situation.
Or in your case, the Eisenhower years.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
A plain admission that you find far greater healthcare security in your WIFE"S employer's plan rather than the one Fat Freddy offered you.
You had the good fortune of being able to find a convenient and far more secure alternative that isn't available to the ordinary FDX employee Therefore any criticism on your part for the angst and doubts expressed by other FDX employees is pure hypocrisy.
When Dano came crawling back to Fat Freddy, one condition was he only could get the same insurance couriers get. The other was he had to give him a sponge bath three times a week.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
A plain admission that you find far greater healthcare security in your WIFE"S employer's plan rather than the one Fat Freddy offered you.
There a thousands of plans out there, some better and some worse. That's not a startling revelation.

You had the good fortune of being able to find a convenient and far more secure alternative that isn't available to the ordinary FDX employee Therefore any criticism on your part for the angst and doubts expressed by other FDX employees is pure hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is not really believing what I say I believe. You should learn the definitions of these words before you use them.