Earnings report

falcon back

Yep. I ran the numbers between the 80 plan and the 70. In the VAST majority of situations, the 80 plan premiums/benefits come nowhere near the 70 plan. I couldnt believe they would still have such a plan in place, but I guess they did it to increase the insurance profits and as a pretense of giving us another viable option.
People assume the 80 plan is better. Why? Because it costs more. Total nonsense. Basically the same coverage, same restrictions, same doctors. SLIGHTLY lower deductibles and max out of pocket on the 80 doesn't come close for making up the $2700 higher premiums. The only scenario I could see where the 80 is better is if you had 3 or 4 family members covered and every one of the them maxed out their deductibles and max out of pocket.

bacha29

He plays the Envy Card, not realizing it ranks below the 2 of Clubs.
Perhaps I would be envious of Old Falcon Fart if he was living a life deserving of envy. Instead he's living a very much routine life of retirement. Made more obvious by the fact that it's a retirement that's all about him rather than a life involving his spouse who contributed mightily toward the daily experiences he exclusively enjoys.
Rest assured the woman of today would never put up with such an obvious imbalance .

falcon back

Perhaps I would be envious of Old Falcon Fart if he was living a life deserving of envy. Instead he's living a very much routine life of retirement. Made more obvious by the fact that it's a retirement that's all about him rather than a life involving his spouse who contributed mightily toward the daily experiences he exclusively enjoys.
Rest assured the woman of today would never put up with such an obvious imbalance .
You are so right. Play golf, fish, travel, get the classic car out. That is such a terrible routine. My wife plays golf and fishes but she can't drive the Z28 because it's a manual transmission and she has never learned to drive a manual. You bragged you don't have a woman so taking marriage advice from you would be senseless.

bacha29

You are so right. Play golf, fish, travel, get the classic car out. That is such a terrible routine. My wife plays golf and fishes but she can't drive the Z28 because it's a manual transmission and she has never learned to drive a manual. You bragged you don't have a woman so taking marriage advice from you would be senseless.
You never said that she plays golf and goes fishing with YOU. In addition you seem to be having a very difficult time coming to terms with fact that millions of other American retirees are doing exactly the same everyday activities as you do. In other words just exactly what makes you think that you're doing something special? Furthermore, your retirement is all about "me, me, me" At the same time however there are countless retirees who are using their remaining years in service to something or someone other than themselves.

For those are the people who are doing something truly special and are deserving of respect and recognition..... Not you.

falcon back

You never said that she plays golf and goes fishing with YOU. In addition you seem to be having a very difficult time coming to terms with fact that millions of other American retirees are doing exactly the same everyday activities as you do. In other words just exactly what makes you think that you're doing something special? Furthermore, your retirement is all about "me, me, me" At the same time however there are countless retirees who are using their remaining years in service to something or someone other than themselves.

For those are the people who are doing something truly special and are deserving of respect and recognition..... Not you.
What are you doing to help your fellow man?
I do look out for me and my family. Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I am not the right demographic so the government or the liberals won't give me money, free phones or EBT cards.

falcon back

What engine? I had a 70 and a half Z with the 350 LT1 engine and posi-track rear end. It was a handful if you stepped on it.
All 69 Z came with 302. Mine has the matching # 302. M22 4 speed. 373 posi rear end gear. RS option which means the Hideaway Headlights. Sweet ride.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
My "little" still exceeds your nothing and beats Old Falcon Fart's less than zero by a wide margin.
You know more about Ground than you know about anything else, and as bbsam and IWBF have pointed out on numerous occasions, you barely know jack about Ground.

59 Dano

Yep. I ran the numbers between the 80 plan and the 70. In the VAST majority of situations, the 80 plan premiums/benefits come nowhere near the 70 plan. I couldnt believe they would still have such a plan in place, but I guess they did it to increase the insurance profits and as a pretense of giving us another viable option.
Oh it's like that everywhere. Some people love an upgrade, no matter how bad of a deal it is.

Lates

I hope when I retire I have something better to do than post on this forum. The fedex y’all knew is gone and really can’t relate to current employees. It isn’t the worst place to work but isn’t the greatest either. I like the freedom and getting all the OT I want if it disappeared I probably would too. Blind allegiance to company is dumb we are meaningless to them just numbers. Anyone can and will be replaced eventually company will move on like we never existed.

bacha29

You know more about Ground than you know about anything else, and as bbsam and IWBF have pointed out on numerous occasions, you barely know jack about Ground.
I know enough to know that neither the spoken or printed word is binding upon that company because there's no governing legal authority in place with the power to make it binding ..... That fact alone is all anyone needs to know And one of the best examples can be found on this thread in the way you guys are anguishing over the current state of your healthcare plan along with your growing concerns about it's level of coverage and whether or not the plan will even be offered in a few years as evidenced by your own admission that you are on your WIFE"S plan (lol).

So here you are lecturing and chastising me and the other's . yet here you are on your wife's health insurance plan !

You really are a piece of work Dano. I thought it was bad enough that you came out and admitted that you had to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and beg him to give you your job back . But coming out and admitting that you're on your wife's health insurance plan LMAO!

This is as bad as when Tomi Lahren was bashing the ACA then stupidly came out and admitted that she was on her dad's health insurance plan until age 26 but too stupid to realize that is was because of the ACA that she could remain on his plan.

bacha29

What are you doing to help your fellow man?
I do look out for me and my family. Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I am not the right demographic so the government or the liberals won't give me money, free phones or EBT cards.
My older brother who was born with a learning disability and now suffers from peripheral neuropathy and Parkinson's Disease lives with me and I care for him and his needs . And I will continue to do so and provide him with the closest thing to a normal life as possible for as long as possible. In addition I proved our mother with a home and care for the last 27 years of her life until her death from brain cancer.

Stat41

My older brother who was born with a learning disability and now suffers from peripheral neuropathy and Parkinson's Disease lives with me and I care for him and his needs . And I will continue to do so and provide him with the closest thing to a normal life as possible for as long as possible. In addition I proved our mother with a home and care for the last 27 years of her life until her death from brain cancer.
This is a great example of how it is so easy to judge other people based on a few lines posted on an online job forum. We all have challenges. Just solely based on his comments, Falcons challenge is in the area of character. Not all of us had the same opportunity for health, wealth, and family like he evidently has. I hope one day instead of being critical he will realize that and be more understanding of others and in doing so, be even more grateful for what he has. He may be rich, but he is really poor.

59 Dano

I know enough to know that neither the spoken or printed word is binding upon that company because there's no governing legal authority in place with the power to make it binding ..... That fact alone is all anyone needs to know And one of the best examples can be found on this thread in the way you guys are anguishing over the current state of your healthcare plan along with your growing concerns about it's level of coverage and whether or not the plan will even be offered in a few years as evidenced by your own admission that you are on your WIFE"S plan (lol).

So here you are lecturing and chastising me and the other's . yet here you are on your wife's health insurance plan !
I'm not anguishing over anything, nor do I have concerns (growing or otherwise) about its level of coverage or if it'll be offered in the future. Don't know why you think it's a big deal that my wife has all of us on the family plan.

It's probably because you're an idiot.

falcon back

You really are a piece of work Dano. I thought it was bad enough that you came out and admitted that you had to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and beg him to give you your job back . But coming out and admitting that you're on your wife's health insurance plan LMAO!

This is as bad as when Tomi Lahren was bashing the ACA then stupidly came out and admitted that she was on her dad's health insurance plan until age 26 but too stupid to realize that is was because of the ACA that she could remain on his plan.
Doesn't your inflatable wife have insurance coverage. You never know when she might spring a leak.

bacha29

I'm not anguishing over anything, nor do I have concerns (growing or otherwise) about its level of coverage or if it'll be offered in the future. Don't know why you think it's a big deal that my wife has all of us on the family plan.

It's probably because you're an idiot.
A plain admission that you find far greater healthcare security in your WIFE"S employer's plan rather than the one Fat Freddy offered you.
You had the good fortune of being able to find a convenient and far more secure alternative that isn't available to the ordinary FDX employee Therefore any criticism on your part for the angst and doubts expressed by other FDX employees is pure hypocrisy.

falcon back

A plain admission that you find far greater healthcare security in your WIFE"S employer's plan rather than the one Fat Freddy offered you.
You had the good fortune of being able to find a convenient and far more secure alternative that isn't available to the ordinary FDX employee Therefore any criticism on your part for the angst and doubts expressed by other FDX employees is pure hypocrisy.
So the ordinary FDX employee can't marry a person that has equal or better health insurance than the company offers. Just because you haven't had a woman since the Reagan years doesn't mean other employees share your situation.