UPS contract hurts or helps FedEx?

FedupExpress

I think ups guys have it real good, I always see them kicking back taking their time and smiling

As opposed to the depressed, rushed, and miserable look of the express driver.

Big Babooba

Unless this contract has an equivalent productivity metrics for drivers , there is no way UPS can pass all that labor cost to customers and satisfy investors . Most likely,

UPS will probably have to layoff management and other non represented titles or reduce benefits significantly to keep up with 6 figure drivers . They will also have reduce hiring and stuff those trucks even more. If not the teamsters will suck that compan
I've hit 6 figures for the last 7 years. This year I'm on track to hit between $145 -$150K. Add to that the over $1000 per week they pay to my pension and medical insurance. When they pay you $200K a year to move cardboard you know they're going to do something.

Gone fishin

I've hit 6 figures for the last 7 years. This year I'm on track to hit between $145 -$150K. Add to that the over $1000 per week they pay to my pension and medical insurance. When they pay you $200K a year to move cardboard you know they're going to do something.
Exactly , I’m lucky enough my wife wouldn’t get out of bed for what you make , but we make decent money throwing boxes