Earth is in trouble

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard them talking about this on the news yesterday. The jolt from th E.Q. jolted the earth from it's axix just a smidge and shortens the day by a millionth of a second......you'll hardy notice it !!

wkmac

I told my wife yesterday that the day was shorter and she didn't believe me. Wait til I show her this! TAKE THAT! HAH!
:happy-very:

Interesting you bring this up as I had seen that and yesterday LRC ran this about the Yellowstone Caldera having some rumbling too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, so you have a potentially dangerous volcano and what do we do? Build a hotel so everyone can come visit it. There's a reason why Yellowstone stinks so bad.......sulphur! To me that says, "stay far away".

However, we did the touristy thing when the kids were little and we lived in Idaho........got within feet of a huge buffalo (dumb).

Babagounj

Strength through joy
OK, so you have a potentially dangerous volcano and what do we do? Build a hotel so everyone can come visit it. There's a reason why Yellowstone stinks so bad.......sulphur! To me that says, "stay far away".

However, we did the touristy thing when the kids were little and we lived in Idaho........got within feet of a huge buffalo (dumb).

hmmm love those buffalo burgers