Easter ruined by UPS

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Big difference between being sarcastic and being a D*

Its one thing to make fun of,like we do in nothingness fluff part2. Its another thing just to be mean or pick on someone.

I only come here because we all have an obviously common thread. You guys are the kings of the universe (you know who you are). I've been reading this site as a member for years before actually engaging in the posting. I guess my point is everyone vents differently, but a cornered dog will pretty much always vent the same (unless he's on sober's run). I look at you know who as the grinch. That is all, he's maybe just a little misguided and mean but I think he gets off on it anyway. I picture someone with a half assed grin as he fires responses and I laugh, I mean this is all imaginary anyway in some ways.

I only come here because we all have an obviously common thread. You guys are the kings of the universe (you know who you are). I've been reading this site as a member for years before actually engaging in the posting. I guess my point is everyone vents differently, but a cornered dog will pretty much always vent the same (unless he's on sober's run). I look at you know who as the grinch. That is all, he's maybe just a little misguided and mean but I think he gets off on it anyway. I picture someone with a half assed grin as he fires responses and I laugh, I mean this is all imaginary anyway in some ways.
He is so miserable with his self, can't stand to see others having fun.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
To all you whiners out there,
UpState's post was edited for an actual personal attack.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , @Big Arrow Down...D , @Lead Belly , @jumpman23
Hoke, Dave calling someone a bitch while hiding behind a keyboard was lame, not how we treat each other here and if done in person would probably get his teeth handed back to him by a lot of guys so if some disapproved of his post I can't say I'd call them whiners.

Last edited: