Easter ruined by UPS

I never said. A word.
I let the mods do their job.

But while I have your attention.
His goal lately has been personal attacks. .
Yea I see it. You know I've i really did try to be nice to him. You saw it? Something isn't right with him. I was thinking being a grandpa would soften him up. I think something burns inside of him. I'll always feel sorry for him but this site is so much more fun without all his negativity.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
image.jpg

I'm not going to post in this thread any more. I think most of you are way off and have no clue what you're talking about.

Didn't receive a valid answer.

And to those who rated me "derailed". Huh? I'm the OP. Get it together.

Anyways, too many brain washed people here who just don't get it.

Some of you really need to sit back and read your answers. Sad to say the least.

I can't believe someone mentioned how a nurse works on Sunday(s) that's when I knew this thread was far above most people's intelletual levels at this site.

Yeah, let's give nurses, doctors, and cops off Sunday but UPS is open.
So what you are saying is you are taking your ball and going home??????

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yea I see it. You know I've i really did try to be nice to him. You saw it? Something isn't right with him. I was thinking being a grandpa would soften him up. I think something burns inside of him. I'll always feel sorry for him but this site is so much more fun without all his negativity.
I disagree. Sometimes his response is hilarious. And sometimes he actually makes a good point. To me this site would suck without him. He is the Walter White of this site.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm not going to post in this thread any more. I think most of you are way off and have no clue what you're talking about.

Not posting in this thread any more sounds like an excellent idea and I support you 100%.

As far as "valid answers" go, you received plenty of them. They just weren't the ones you wanted to hear.

If it makes you feel any better....I am truly sorry if UPS ruined your Easter.

He has got pretty bad lately. Guess Teamcrap doesn't cover the medication.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Some of you really need to sit back and read your answers. Sad to say the least.

I can't believe someone mentioned how a nurse works on Sunday(s) that's when I knew this thread was far above most people's intelletual levels at this site.

rickyb, is that you? Did you get a new screen name thinking people might take you seriously?

Oops. Nevermind. I forgot rickyb doesn't have a job. Twin brother maybe?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Proves my point exactly.

Wrong. People aren't lining up at the doors to work at UPS.

And you said you were out of this thread. Oh, well, I said it once and here it comes again:

196976856_128786203298453233_xlarge.jpg

McGee

This is slightly true depending on where you live.

However it's only true because historically ups is so hard to get a job at most don't even consider applying

True, they are still applying here, BUT they usually quit after a couple days ( IF they make it that far) of seeing exactly what is entailed in working here, they usually freak out and you never see them again...

Z

ZQXC

True, they are still applying here, BUT they usually quit after a couple days ( IF they make it that far) of seeing exactly what is entailed in working here, they usually freak out and you never see them again...

The classic move where they leave at break and tell no one.
LMAO